bookmarks in amber
I do not like the layout of my favorites =  the size of the images  has changed - they are now smaller, so there are now two types, and the gap between the images  and the title is just too large .. can I add anything myself? I'd be glad to have a different look...see my screenshot 

(2021-01-03, 13:53)slawomir Wrote: I do not like the layout of my favorites =  the size of the images  has changed - they are now smaller, so there are now two types, and the gap between the images  and the title is just too large .. can I add anything myself? I'd be glad to have a different look...see my screenshot 

@slawomir , I understand that this is not to your liking.  I can perhaps improve the distance between the image and the title, but I will not be changing the size of the image.  Unfortunately, a favourite can have any type of image (square, poster, landscape, etc.), but I have no way of knowing from the skin side what type of image a particular favorite item has, so I can only offer one "container" size for all favorites.  Would these look better for you?

Please let me know, and I will include this in the next skin update.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-01-03, 22:57)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-01-03, 13:53)slawomir Wrote: I do not like the layout of my favorites =  the size of the images  has changed - they are now smaller, so there are now two types, and the gap between the images  and the title is just too large .. can I add anything myself? I'd be glad to have a different look...see my screenshot 

@slawomir , I understand that this is not to your liking.  I can perhaps improve the distance between the image and the title, but I will not be changing the size of the image.  Unfortunately, a favourite can have any type of image (square, poster, landscape, etc.), but I have no way of knowing from the skin side what type of image a particular favorite item has, so I can only offer one "container" size for all favorites.  Would these look better for you?

Regards,

Bart
hi, yes, these look much better for me ... its very pity that we can not choose our own  favorite size in favorite group  as we all know its possible in kodi system/software...once u or someone  has explained it to me ...many thanks regards
(2021-01-04, 15:49)slawomir Wrote:
(2021-01-03, 22:57)bsoriano Wrote:

Regards,

Bart
hi, yes, these look much better for me ... its very pity that we can not choose our own  favorite size in favorite group  as we all know its possible in kodi system/software...once u or someone  has explained it to me ...many thanks regards
@slawomir , very well, I will include this change in the next skin update.  Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @slawomir , version 3.2.122 is already on the Amber repo with this change.  Please test and let me know.  Thanks.
(2021-01-04, 16:58)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-01-04, 15:49)slawomir Wrote:
(2021-01-03, 22:57)bsoriano Wrote: @slawomir , I understand that this is not to your liking.  I can perhaps improve the distance between the image and the title, but I will not be changing the size of the image.  Unfortunately, a favourite can have any type of image (square, poster, landscape, etc.), but I have no way of knowing from the skin side what type of image a particular favorite item has, so I can only offer one "container" size for all favorites.  Would these look better for you?

Regards,

Bart
@slawomir , very well, I will include this change in the next skin update.  Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @slawomir , version 3.2.122 is already on the Amber repo with this change.  Please test and let me know.  Thanks.

i have  this new update and   i am glad with this adjustment...u r very kind, thanks a lot, till my next ...question, special regards slawomir
(2021-01-05, 13:09)slawomir Wrote:
(2021-01-04, 16:58)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-01-04, 15:49)slawomir Wrote: hi, yes, these look much better for me ... its very pity that we can not choose our own  favorite size in favorite group  as we all know its possible in kodi system/software...once u or someone  has explained it to me ...many thanks regards

Regards,

Bart

i have  this new update and   i am glad with this adjustment...u r very kind, thanks a lot, till my next ...question, special regards slawomir
hi, i have a new question-a new saved bookmark appears directly down/the last line/ and when I need it above/the first line/ I have to click a lot to get this new  one above ... can you install pls that the new bookmark appears directly on top=in the first line ?Regards slawomir
(2021-01-05, 16:20)slawomir Wrote:
(2021-01-05, 13:09)slawomir Wrote:
(2021-01-04, 16:58)bsoriano Wrote: @slawomir , very well, I will include this change in the next skin update.  Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Bart

hi, i have a new question-a new saved bookmark appears directly down/the last line/ and when I need it above/the first line/ I have to click a lot to get this new  one above ... can you install pls that the new bookmark appears directly on top=in the first line ?Regards slawomir
@slawomir , unfortunately, I cannot control from the skin the order that the favourites are shown in.  This is controlled by Kodi itself.  You can always bring up the context menu on a favourite and move it up or down.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-01-05, 16:44)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-01-05, 16:20)slawomir Wrote:
(2021-01-05, 13:09)slawomir Wrote: i have  this new update and   i am glad with this adjustment...u r very kind, thanks a lot, till my next ...question, special regards slawomir
@slawomir , unfortunately, I cannot control from the skin the order that the favourites are shown in.  This is controlled by Kodi itself.  You can always bring up the context menu on a favourite and move it up or down.

Regards,

Bart
My new questions: 1.there is no enough space for the whole text-info about a film.The whole info is to read on one of these display types like in panel.why not during playing? does it depend on an addon's author or can you create more space enough to read the whole text?
2.these numbers are showing important info about ?playing time- on the picture -links and also right...my kodi is connected to my tv..i think it would  be nicer and better for the eyes to make these numbers bigger, almost big like  the hour...
regards slawomir
(2021-01-07, 11:55)slawomir Wrote:
(2021-01-05, 16:44)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-01-05, 16:20)slawomir Wrote: hi, i have a new question-a new saved bookmark appears directly down/the last line/ and when I need it above/the first line/ I have to click a lot to get this new  one above ... can you install pls that the new bookmark appears directly on top=in the first line ?Regards slawomir

Regards,

Bart
My new questions: 1.there is no enough space for the whole text-info about a film.The whole info is to read on one of these display types like in panel.why not during playing? does it depend on an addon's author or can you create more space enough to read the whole text?
2.these numbers are showing important info about ?playing time- on the picture -links and also right...my kodi is connected to my tv..i think it would  be nicer and better for the eyes to make these numbers bigger, almost big like  the hour...
regards slawomir
@slawomir , thanks for your questions.  I will not be modifying the design of the seek bar, so I will not be increasing the size of the times that are shown.  As for the plot, I will make it scroll automatically, so that you can read the whole thing in the space provided.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-01-07, 16:55)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-01-07, 11:55)slawomir Wrote:
(2021-01-05, 16:44)bsoriano Wrote: @slawomir , unfortunately, I cannot control from the skin the order that the favourites are shown in.  This is controlled by Kodi itself.  You can always bring up the context menu on a favourite and move it up or down.

Regards,

Bart
regards slawomir
@slawomir , thanks for your questions.  I will not be modifying the design of the seek bar, so I will not be increasing the size of the times that are shown.  As for the plot, I will make it scroll automatically, so that you can read the whole thing in the space provided.

Regards,

Bart
this is a great idea, thanks a lot ...
(2021-01-08, 10:20)slawomir Wrote:
(2021-01-07, 16:55)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-01-07, 11:55)slawomir Wrote: My new questions: 1.there is no enough space for the whole text-info about a film.The whole info is to read on one of these display types like in panel.why not during playing? does it depend on an addon's author or can you create more space enough to read the whole text?
regards slawomir

Regards,

Bart
@slawomir , this is already included in the latest version.  Please test and let me know if this is now better for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-01-08, 16:34)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-01-08, 10:20)slawomir Wrote:
(2021-01-07, 16:55)bsoriano Wrote: @slawomir , thanks for your questions.  I will not be modifying the design of the seek bar, so I will not be increasing the size of the times that are shown.  As for the plot, I will make it scroll automatically, so that you can read the whole thing in the space provided.

Regards,

Bart
@slawomir , this is already included in the latest version.  Please test and let me know if this is now better for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
i have seen it and and  i am very glad/and i hope other users, too/ but there is a very little ...case - when the text is big and lines are long-er like my example shows then it  fails to read a line till the end coz it goes up but all lines come back so i can read them again. Thanks a lot again !
(2021-01-08, 17:53)slawomir Wrote:
(2021-01-08, 16:34)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-01-08, 10:20)slawomir Wrote: this is a great idea, thanks a lot ...

Regards,

Bart
i have seen it and and  i am very glad/and i hope other users, too/ but there is a very little ...case - when the text is big and lines are long-er like my example shows then it  fails to read a line till the end coz it goes up but all lines come back so i can read them again. Thanks a lot again !
@slawomir , thanks for confirming.  I will close this thread now.  Please open a new thread for any new requests/issues.  And, by all means, please continue to send new requests; the skin only gets better due to users' requests.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
bookmarks in amber0