Start Window
I have the new TMM Version 4.0.7 and if I start TMM, first I have to resize the window, becaus its bigger than my acreen. In the old free version , TMM opened in the same size as I the last session endet. Where can I set the size of the window?
I suppose you have maximized the tmm window.. storing the bounds with a maximized windows is not implemented. just try to resize the window size until it fits your screen and close tmm so that this value gets stored
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thanks for your answer
I did't maximized the Window, but after youre tip I do this and then I normalize the Window and maximized afterwards. Then I close the Window and open it again. After I normalize the size of the window I have a small window and I resize it to to the size what I prefer. Then I close the window and open again and , I wundering the size is what i want. The result of this is, close the window in maximized mode and the you can setup the size and afterwards it openes with the correct size
Many Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Start Window0