TMDB Scraper only scraping in english
Hello,

since yesterday i have the problem that Kodi only scraping my movies in english from TMDB Scraper.
Two days ago all movies scraped in "de" language. No i have no change to get the movies scraped in german language again.
I do not change any settings in Kodi !

Here is my debog.log from Kodi and i hope you can help me with this problem.
Thank you very much !!!

Debug.log
Your log shows that you have -en set for the language of the scraper.

Please adjust your scraper settings in 5c to German as shown in the image below...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you for your answer.
There must be an other problem, all settings in Kodi are in german "de" but in debug log shown in "-en".
The problem also in the pyton version from TMDB. All settings are in german but movies only scraping in english.
(2021-01-05, 07:43)rebirth75 Wrote: There must be an other problem, all settings in Kodi are in german "de" but in debug log shown in "-en".
This normally means you have not adjusted your settings correctly. Did you follow the images exactly? or did you go to Settings>Addons to change your settings?

You should be seeing de-DE for the language, not de

If you are not seeing de-DE follow the steps in this post https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2983546
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I made all steps correctly and not change setting in addons. I did it as shown on the image.
Have de-DE for language. When i will refresh a movie i only get the english title and plot.
(2021-01-05, 08:48)rebirth75 Wrote: Have de-DE for language. When i will refresh a movie i only get the english title and plot.
Give me the links to the movies so I can check them.
My Signature
Its on all movies the same. Scraping in kodi only in english. Think something must be broken.
All movies i add on 02.01.2021 are in german.
All movies i add since 03.01.2021 are in english.

Here are only some movies i addes last time:

https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/86226-key-witness - filename is "Die Wölfe von Los Angeles (1960).mkv"
https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/345798-...ungla-nera - filename is "Das Geheimnis der Lederschlinge (1964).mkv"
https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/871-planet-of-the-apes - filename is "Planet der Affen (1968).mkv"

When i clean up the database its the same, all movies i add to my server since 3th january are in english, the rest is in german language.
(2021-01-05, 10:32)rebirth75 Wrote: https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/86226-key-witness - filename is "Die Wölfe von Los Angeles (1960).mkv"
https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/345798-...ungla-nera - filename is "Das Geheimnis der Lederschlinge (1964).mkv"
https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/871-planet-of-the-apes - filename is "Planet der Affen (1968).mkv"
They scraped in German for me...

In my first post, please follow those instructions exactly as shown in that image and adjust the settings in 5c.
My Signature
No chance to work for me.
When i use the browser (pc) all moviestitles and plots are in german available.
But in my kodi 18.8 leia on the fire tvStick i dont get it in german.
Something must be broken. How can i fix it ?
I tested it in another language "fr-Fr" an all is correct scraping in french!
The error must be in the german language string.
When i change back to "de-DE" i get the title, plot and posters it in english.
Update to kodi 18.9 leia is the same failure.
Problem is solved now. Only a complete delete of all sources could fix this problem. As i add the sources new all movies in german..... Smile
Looking at your logs, I guess you had scraper settings set on different levels. I.e. you set settings on source level, but you then over-ruled the source level settings by setting explicit settings within the source's structre (e.g. on a specific folder, like on Filme 1950 - 1959)
hello, i guess since the last add-on update for the movie scraper few days ago i have the same issue.
before (a month before) all movies i added to the database were correctly added in german language (title & descriptions)
now when i add a new movie it will be added in english (title & description).

i checked all settings in the scraper add-ons and saw, that some settings were gone - not anymore "de" i set them up newly to "de_DE" and tried to update the movie informations but with no luck.
i followed the step of the post "by Karellen - 04-01-2021, 21:13" and indeed there also were the settings gone for "de" as well.
i updated the movie information but they keeped in english.
then i reset the scraper settings in the conent to detault and then set them back to "de" and "de_DE". after that reset to default i could update the movie information correctly with its german language title/description.

is it possible that with the last update of the scraper add-on some options were needed to changes from "de" to "de_DE" but that migration failed?
i am pretty sure i setted up options with "de" only, and never saw before the longer version "de_DE" in the list to choose.
so those values were not properly migrated to the new expected value "de_DE" and i found some options where had to newly set the value to "Germany" "German".
(2021-01-10, 14:06)beta-tester Wrote: is it possible that with the last update of the scraper add-on some options were needed to changes from "de" to "de_DE" but that migration failed?
Yes, there are changes needed from de to de_DE as there were changes at TheMovieDB.
When you update your scraper, only the scraper gets updated. The update does not, and cannot, change the settings of your Sources.
This is why you need to follow these steps... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2983546
My Signature
(2021-01-10, 20:04)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-01-10, 14:06)beta-tester Wrote: thank
is it possible that with the last update of the scraper add-on some options were needed to changes from "de" to "de_DE" but that migration failed?
Yes, there are changes needed from de to de_DE as there were changes at TheMovieDB
thank you, i didn't know that i have to take care about my settings after an automatic update.

does that meani have potentially check my settings every time i reveice an automatic update for an add-on?
does it give a warning on screen (or event log) that settings have to been checked in those cases, but i missed that warning (because i not permanently observe the screen)?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMDB Scraper only scraping in english0