Solved kodi-19.0-Matrix_beta2-x64 deleting Unique ID's from database after scrape.
Hi,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this bug.
I noticed this bug.
When scraping 2 movies for the first time, all IDs (when available) are fetched and added to the UniqueID table, but Kodi then comes back and removes some unique IDs.
This happens in v19b2. I am using the metadata.themoviedb.org.python scraper.

log file : https://paste.kodi.tv/yiqitifiyi.kodi

before                                                                                                                                                    after
ImageImage
this can help,
Roberto
@roby69

Nice find!!! I wouldn't expect many users to notice this bug at all.

Already reported... 17444 (GH issue)

The bug has been present for a few Kodi versions.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@pkscout
without wasting your time could you see, https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/19038
because finally only the UniqueID tmdb are kept, the others are deleted.

Thank you

error on my part, this concerns movies, sorry I can't delete the reply
(2021-01-14, 10:07)roby69 Wrote: without wasting your time could you see, https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/19038
because finally only the UniqueID tmdb are kept, the others are deleted.
That is a core issue and not related to the scrapers.

Is that your report? I will have to close it as it is a duplicate of this one... 17444 (GH issue)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
yes it's my report, it concerns movies.
I was inspired by yours, which if I understood concerns tvshows
(2021-01-14, 10:45)roby69 Wrote: yes it's my report, it concerns movies.
I was inspired by yours, which if I understood concerns tvshows
I have edited the Issue to mention Movies also. I tried to keep the title generic,, but used tv shows as an example so it does sound like only tv shows was affected.

I'll move these posts back into your original thread as it is not a scraper problem.
My Signature
@roby69 ^
My Signature
@Karellen 
thank you for moving the post, i'm learning to use the forum.
(2021-01-14, 11:44)roby69 Wrote: i'm learning to use the forum.
No problems. Yell out if you get stuck

As for the UniqueID issue, have you figured out how to work around the problem?

Before scraping your movie or tv show, go to Videos>Files>Your Source and locate the movie file. You don't need to do anything to it, just navigate to it. This forces Kodi to perform the thumb extraction (and read the stream details) before the scrape, and not after the scrape which is where the problem comes in.
My Signature
@Karellen 
Hello,
I tried as written above.It works for one addition at a time.
My solution until the bug is resolved is to continue to use kodi 17 krypton for managing movies and artworks using artwork beef.
Kodi 19 is configured to scrap the movies from local information only.

Hope you understand because my english is bad. Thank you Google translate!
@roby69

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/19527
My Signature
@roby69

The fix was merged yesterday... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/19762

If you use KodiSetup-20210607-51b8b04a-Matrix-x64.exe or any nightly after that, then it will have the fix.

You can download the nightlies here for Win 64bit... https://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/windows/win64/Matrix/

I have tested and rebuilt part of my library and all seems to be working again.
My Signature
Hello,
i also tested with tvshows and movies it works fine. I also noticed that it also works with episodes.
Thank you
Thread marked solved.
Where can I find the db to check the ID's for IMDB and TMDB?

Thanks

Edit 2: I am guessing that Kodi doesn't recognize the label id in nfo file as IMDB and that is why it shows it as unknown

"6426"    "6426"    "187"    "movie"    "tt0983193"    "unknown"
"6427"    "6427"    "188"    "movie"    "tt0053604"    "unknown"
"6428"    "6428"    "189"    "movie"    "tt0258463"    "unknown"
"6429"    "6429"    "190"    "movie"    "tt0372183"    "unknown"
"6430"    "6430"    "191"    "movie"    "tt0440963"    "unknown"
"6431"    "6431"    "192"    "movie"    "tt0407887"    "unknown"
"6432"    "6432"    "193"    "movie"    "tt0068646"    "unknown"
"6433"    "6433"    "194"    "movie"    "tt0071562"    "unknown"
"6434"    "6434"    "195"    "movie"    "tt0099674"    "unknown"
"6435"    "6435"    "196"    "movie"    "tt0060196"    "unknown"
"6438"    "6438"    "198"    "movie"    "tt0120689"    "unknown"
"6439"    "6439"    "199"    "movie"    "tt0887912"    "unknown"