Singles and Singles node
(2021-02-23, 10:10)DaveBlake Wrote: Ah, doing manual db edits is going to be lost on a rescan.

I can't think of a reason why number of albums would differ on a rescan, interested if you can identify more details about that.

Your year issue I discuss on the separate thread that you created for it, year tag data is still read just now in full (rather than YYYY only) and stored differently.

Yes, I know a manual db edit is not a good idea. I will try to find the reason instead.
I'm currently trying to find which albums and songs that is the difference after the rescan.
If I look at the table albums I have 2488 albums in the MyMusic72.db and in MyMusic82.db I have 2485 albums.
(2021-02-23, 15:36)Depeche72 Wrote: If I look at the table albums I have 2488 albums in the MyMusic72.db and in MyMusic82.db I have 2485 albums.
If you can let me have both db via the cloud I may be able to use SQL to find the difference, and from there we can look at causes.
(2021-02-23, 16:26)DaveBlake Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 15:36)Depeche72 Wrote: If I look at the table albums I have 2488 albums in the MyMusic72.db and in MyMusic82.db I have 2485 albums.
If you can let me have both db via the cloud I may be able to use SQL to find the difference, and from there we can look at causes.

Yes I can share the databases. I will first just try to find the 3 albums that differs.
I have found 13 years that differs and I have almost searched through those years.
Only 5 years left to check.
I'm also using SQL querys but I will share the databases if I can't figure this out.
(2021-02-23, 21:36)Depeche72 Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 16:26)DaveBlake Wrote:

Yes I can share the databases. I will first just try to find the 3 albums that differs.
I have found 13 years that differs and I have almost searched through those years.
Only 5 years left to check.
I'm also using SQL querys but I will share the databases if I can't figure this out.
I have found the 3 albums that was missing in the new database.
Those are DTS 5.1 albums.
I remember that I had problems to tag those so I renamed those to .mp3 and tagged them and after that I renamed them back to .flac.
In Mp3Tag I couldn't see the tags anymore after that but they were correctly scanned anyway in the old database.
I have some other 5.1 albums that had the same problems but they are ok in the new database.

Some other albums had differences in year but I can answer that in the other thread I created.
I will delete the MyMusic82.db and try a new full rescan to see if my changes have helped.
Anyway thanks for your help and offer to check my databases.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Singles and Singles node0