Some titles do not scrape
@Karellen 

My log is 5.44 MB.  Would you be kind enough to provide a link to a site that allows that size?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
I don't know of a site that accepts a log that large. You will need to DropBox it or similar.

Also tell me which movie did not scrape.

Wrong forum. I'll move you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sorry about the forum move and thank you.

I'm able to scrape with a new install so I have to find out what the culprit is.

I want to try a few things.  All of this can be deleted.  Thank you.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2021-01-08, 22:47)brazen1 Wrote: My log is 5.44 MB.  Would you be kind enough to provide a link to a site that allows that size?

How about cutting the log into 2 or more smaller and thus better manageable parts..?
(2021-01-08, 23:10)brazen1 Wrote: I'm able to scrape with a new install so I have to find out what the culprit is.

I want to try a few things.  All of this can be deleted.  Thank you.
One of the most common problems with movie scraping is item 1d here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
Make sure it remains disabled.

Sure, I can bin this thread, and you can create a new one if you come across the problem again.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Holy cow!  Unchecking video tags indeed allows the problem title to scan-in!  That was brilliant help.  Thank you.

What exactly does that setting do?  Correct me if I'm wrong.  All of my movie files (not folders) have have specific things in the file name I want.  The type of audio, resolution, playlist number, etc.  This is for my own manual reading to quickly review my rip.  I assume some of these words in my file name also help a skin to flag certain metadata.  An example is to have HDR included as part of the file name so that a skin will correctly show the flag... without HDR in the file name, nothing will be shown.

So now that I've turned off tags, I still see an HDR icon in the skin.  So I'm a bit confused?  Maybe that's a bad example and you could provide more insight to possible detriments when turning off video tags.  Maybe it would be wise to keep this thread in the hope it might help another.  Thanks again.

Video Tags was introduced in v18. It tries to replicate embedded tags like in Music files. So a user can embed title, genre, etc inside the video file and Kodi can read it.

Unfortunately if you enable this, then it always tries to read the embedded tags, and if they have junk in them, then the scraper uses the junk to scrape the title and you end up with either nothing or the wrong movie.

Before you run off and start embedding tags in your files Wink, the tags are limited, there is no standard and not all video file types accept them and comes nowhere near the level of information a scraper provides.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some titles do not scrape0