• 8(current)
Beta Testflight access to beta version
(2021-02-21, 10:25)kambala Wrote: arrived today at midnight UTC+3
I already saw it last night, but the AppStore stated it was there since "22 hours". But the fix was just made 11 hours back... That got me confused.
(2021-02-21, 10:28)Buschel Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 10:25)kambala Wrote: arrived today at midnight UTC+3
I already saw it last night, but the AppStore stated it was there since "22 hours". But the fix was just made 11 hours back... That got me confused.

it counts from the date of build upload as far as I can see. I believe previously (half a year ago or so) it counted from the date of releasing.

ah yes, 2070 arrived at the app-store. let's clean up the version mess on my devices Wink btw. i like the big hotfixed overlay and wouldn't change that.

few remarks on the pvr-sorting in Testflight 2068: (overlay hotfix not in there for sure)

1. The "select by date" links on the right side are a bit overkill for my taste. i would remove them.
2. The "date groups" should be localized, i see 2021-02-14 but would like to see 14.02.2021.
    (please be aware that sorting needs to be done by the un-localized value, while displaying the localized, otherwise you'll get:
        - 11.02.2021)

otherwise doing fine
In version 2068, the now playing overlay on my iPad is no longer shown (positioned) correctly, maybe this is related to some changes done in this area?
It is now left aligned, over the navigation elements. Previously it was centered above the currently playing item - where it in my opinion belongs.
(2021-02-21, 21:32)UlfSchmidt Wrote: In version 2068, the now playing overlay on my iPad is no longer shown (positioned) correctly, maybe this is related to some changes done in this area?
It is now left aligned, over the navigation elements. Previously it was centered above the currently playing item - where it in my opinion belongs.
Yes, version 2068 does not have a fix which came 1 commit later, please see my comment on "Build 2070".
Ah, okay, sorry. 2070 is currently not (yet) visible for me in TestFlight ...
(2021-02-21, 21:37)UlfSchmidt Wrote: Ah, okay, sorry. 2070 is currently not (yet) visible for me in TestFlight ...

It´s a bit complicated. The current version on TestFlight is based on #2068 but has the "PVR Sort"-PR added. It misses the fix which came in with #2070, which is the version in AppStore.
the sole purpose of 2068 was to test new sorting feature. Soon there'll be new 1.6.2 build which is based on the App Store version.
1.6.2 Build 2082:
- Implement sorting for PVR recordings (closes #134)
- Fix hidden toolbar in TV Shows menu
- Fix index width & position for grid view
- Bump to version 1.6.2
Quote:since updating to 1.6.1 and 1.6.2, the “Repeat” and “Shuffle” button on the Now Playing screen are not working. The same issue does NOT occur on iPhone version, looks like it’s only not functioning on iPad version.
SS: https://tf-feedback.itunes.apple.com/eim...3pPGv1kF_s
Can confirm that this bug is also present on my iPad, must be most recently introduced
Confirmed and fixed with PR #186. Also a few other fixes are prepared (position of season thumb view and sorting of index items) which need further testing.
1.6.2 Build 2088:
- Use same icon for power menu of iPad and iPhone
- Optimized index for channelGuideView
- Fix position of jewelview when jewel case is disabled
(2021-02-25, 15:30)kambala Wrote: since updating to 1.6.1 and 1.6.2, the “Repeat” and “Shuffle” button on the Now Playing screen are not working. The same issue does NOT occur on iPhone version, looks like it’s only not functioning on iPad version.
Hi @Buschel,
It seems that unfortunately this bug survived the latest patch despite one of your previous posts... :-(
(2021-03-11, 20:13)UlfSchmidt Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 15:30)kambala Wrote: since updating to 1.6.1 and 1.6.2, the “Repeat” and “Shuffle” button on the Now Playing screen are not working. The same issue does NOT occur on iPhone version, looks like it’s only not functioning on iPad version.
Hi @Buschel,
It seems that unfortunately this bug survived the latest patch despite one of your previous posts... :-(
Not merged yet. Still working on kambala´s feedback.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Testflight access to beta version0