• 61(current)
Beta Testflight access to beta version
Confirmed. I was never figuring this out as I only have artist = album artist on my test system. The code just looks for the first clearlogo it finds inside the provided art, and artist.clearlogo is provided before albumartist.clearlogo. I can change this, but I need to find a way not breaking functionality with older Kodi versions and for movies/videos.
Don’t put too much effort into this @Buschel. It’s only such a minor glitch.
I think I have a good solution. Interestingly I found another issue by looking into this: For movies the movie set clearart was taken, and not the one for the movie (e.g. "Alien Collection" instead of "Alien"). I am not sure, if the formatting of the art keys changed over time, but this for sure works with Kodi 19.4 and still falls back to the old way of reading the data.
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for looking a little bit deeper into this!
On top of the fixed clearlogo for movies and albums I now added the clearlogo support for movie sets. I somehow missed this when I introduced the movie set detail view.

Looks like this: https://abload.de/img/bildschirmfoto2022-08k2cni.png
Hi Buschel,

Wondering if you have tested the app on real hardware or your simulator with iOS 16. While I always wait for the .1 or .2 of a major release just curious about what kind of experience we can expect before taking the plunge.
I briefly checked the Release version and the latest TestFlight version on iOS 16 iPhones (no simulator). I saw a performance issue (TV Show covers in the episode view loading slowly) with the TF build but could not reproduce once it succeeded. Other than that they worked as expected during this check. So, move on!
Thanks Buschel, appreciate the feedback!
1.11 build 3443
Release Notes

This build provides few fixes for recently reported bugs like the album view for >100 titles (@BigL-New) or the broken-since-ages "mark TV Show as watched/unwatched" (@live4ever). It also adds support for few more languages and improvements around clear art for album artists (@UlfSchmidt), movie sets and movies. Would be great to hear back if the fixes work for you.

With this build we are heading towards the next release 1.11. We will wait for about another two weeks for any reports especially in combination with iOS 16 -- for now there are no iOS related issues known.
Thank you @Buschel for taking the "clear art for album artists" issue into account. But there is still a very minor difference in how Kodi itself and the App treat clear art remaining. If there is no clear art for the current album artist available, then Kodi simply suppresses the clear art. But it seems that the App then falls back to the artist clear art, if available. Can you confirm this from your implementation?
Yes, this how it is coded.
Do you consider this as a bug or a feature? Smile
To be honest, as a potential improvement of limited priority, especially as Kodi versions might behave different on the API.
(2022-09-24, 11:08)Buschel Wrote: 1.11 build 3443
Release Notes

This build provides few fixes for recently reported bugs like the album view for >100 titles (@BigL-New) or the broken-since-ages "mark TV Show as watched/unwatched" (@live4ever). It also adds support for few more languages and improvements around clear art for album artists (@UlfSchmidt), movie sets and movies. Would be great to hear back if the fixes work for you.

With this build we are heading towards the next release 1.11. We will wait for about another two weeks for any reports especially in combination with iOS 16 -- for now there are no iOS related issues known.

Watching whole tv shows as (un)watched working perfect, thanks for the fix!
(2022-09-25, 19:09)live4ever Wrote: Watching whole tv shows as (un)watched working perfect, thanks for the fix!
Perfect, thanks for checking.
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Testflight access to beta version0