Solved anime series not being recognized (sort of)
(2021-01-14, 20:19)Karellen Wrote: That is weird. I can't think of a reason where episodes would scrape but not the TV Show. It scrapes ok for me here.

Highlight the show, press i on your keyboard and scroll the bottom row of buttons and select Refresh. No need to refresh episodes if they are all ok and answer Yes to ignore and Refresh from internet.

Does that fix it?

Also you should rename your internet shortcuts as they are being scraped as episodes. Don't use the same naming as episodes. Part x is the problem.

Alas, not fixed. And I shall rename all the shortcuts and try again.
Can you provide a Debug Log which captures you trying to scrape the show.

Strange as your last log shows the TV show being scraped ok.

I also note you are in Videos>Files. What do you see if you select TV Shows from the main menu?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
It scrapes fine for me...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Well, looks like this entire thing was me being a dumbass and not knowing how to use Kodi cause it works just dandy if I go into TV Shows. I have no idea why it didn't occur to me to look there.

But it works! Yay!

Thank you for all the help and educating me and putting up with my dumbassedness.
Hehe, no problems.

It's all a learning curve, and it can be quite steep first time you use Kodi. Takes a bit of time to learn all the tricks and shortcuts.

The wiki can be helpful and full of methods to tweak your library... https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_management
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
anime series not being recognized (sort of)0