IPTV stream stop after 20ish seconds
Hi,
Im watching IPTV from my provider using Kodi on Mi Box S. On fresh install everything is normal, after some time streams stop working. If I open stream again it work for about 20 sec and stop again.

Kodi Log
Can you provide a full debug log?
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
This is full
Follow the instructions in my signature. There are no debug statements in your log.
here it is with debug on
https://paste.kodi.tv/uwaniwazix.kodi
The data stream stops. Maybe try a different provider with higher quality/ more reliable streams.
All other players working without problems. IDK why in Kodi stops. If I do Disable/Enable PVR Simple client add on everything is working ok for few hours until stops again.
Just tested another list, same things happens.
Can you run kodi on a PC/Mac/Linux machine and see if you have the same issue?
Sorry to hijack this thread but I seem to be having the same issue. If I use the actual Pi itself to give the command to stream it will stop after about 20 seconds, but if I use the web browser on my PC and command it to stream it does not stop.
(2021-01-13, 22:33)costolleumus Wrote: Just tested another list, same things happens.

Have you tried with Kodi 19?
(2021-01-18, 11:18)Wesserz Wrote: Sorry to hijack this thread but I seem to be having the same issue. If I use the actual Pi itself to give the command to stream it will stop after about 20 seconds, but if I use the web browser on my PC and command it to stream it does not stop.

You don’t mention what version of kodi you are running or what version of pi you have. Maybe start another thread and provide a debug log.
I have exactly the same problem. The channel plays and then stops after 10seconds.
Im running Kodi v19.3 (Matrix) on Raspberry pi4.

Does anyone know the solution?
(2022-02-08, 17:20)Vikrant.entc Wrote: I have exactly the same problem. The channel plays and then stops after 10seconds.
Im running Kodi v19.3 (Matrix) on Raspberry pi4.

Does anyone know the solution?

Do you have timeshift or catchup enabled? Also. Please supply a full debug log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV stream stop after 20ish seconds0