View question...
I am going to try making a new skin. What I would like to know is if there is a list of the view types that are available. I would like to use the 'wall' view type found in Aeon's pictures as an option for everything. Thanks in advance.
This is the view I am talking about.
A viewtype is not something that is set in stone and which you can just pick from a list and voila there it is. There's almost no limit to what you can do with viewtypes, but you're going to have to actually code it. You could rip it from aeon but it's allways better to actually understand what the code does. And if you're starting a complete skin, there's really no getting around that.
But there are so many types. Is there a list of the types available? Not necessarily codes but just to see what is out there.
Available viewtypes are only limited by your imagination. If you check the wiki you can see the "basic" types ie wrap list, panel, list, etc. However, each of these can be, and often are, modified so much that you can create any view you can imagine. If you can't create something you have in mind the devs are usually really good about working with skinners to make their vision happen. I suggest using all the different skins and seeing how they have taken all the basic view types and made them unique. Cheers.
the types are you can use are

list
panel
wraplist
fixedlist

then you change them to look how you want

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View question...0