Aura Mode - Netflix Info Dialog View - Images disappearing
Hi!

I've  been using since the last days Aura Mod on Kodi 18.9. It seems very nice, especially the information dialog similar to Netflix, when you pick a movie.
I m talking about the ClearLogo in the top left, the nice related background and the controls at the bottom with Play, Cast & More,  Trailer etc. 

It works very nice except one thing i can't really figure out from the code (i m looking into to fix it):
if i click Play or Trailer, and the Kodi busy icon (minimal or not) shows up, then Fanart background and Logo they fade out ( the logo actually goes back to normal text version), leaving a full black background.
As soon as the loading is done, they both come back and then fades out to leave the player to take over.

Any idea why is fading out these images ? Is is because it might lose the content somehow? 

From the code i identify the background, for example, in DialogVideoInfo.xml, but the fade out seems to be handled at higher level.

Many thanks everyone Smile
(2021-01-12, 15:48)FOXYZ Wrote: Many thanks everyone

Kindly refrain from typing [HELP] in your thread titles. This forum tries to help everyone, not just the ones yelling for help in uppercase. Smile
(2021-01-12, 15:59)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-01-12, 15:48)FOXYZ Wrote: Many thanks everyone

Kindly refrain from typing [HELP] in your thread titles. This forum tries to help everyone, not just the ones yelling for help in uppercase. Smile
Oh sorry, i do apologise. The intent wasn't to yell at all Smile thanks for the quick fix!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aura Mode - Netflix Info Dialog View - Images disappearing0