Building from source on Raspberry Pi
I initially downloaded the linux package, but this isn't build for use with ARM from what I can tell. This is also mentioned in https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=359311

To work around this, I installed maven on my Raspberry Pi with Raspberry OS to try and build it from the git.
Code:
Apache Maven 3.6.0
Maven home: /usr/share/maven
Java version: 11.0.9.1, vendor: Raspbian, runtime: /usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-armhf
Default locale: en_GB, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "linux", version: "5.4.83-v7+", arch: "arm", family: "unix"

Java 11 and Maven are installed
Cloned the git as mentioned on your gitlab

Ran the package command from the tinyMediaManager folder created above
Code:
mvn package

This completes with "BUILD SUCCESS"
The "target" folder is created, but it does not contain the "dist" folder inside.
I have tried creating the dist folder inside, but that made no difference.

Anyone able to lend a hand to get this up and running? Then I won't need to rely on others to get me updated versions in the other topic.

I'm assuming I need to use the SNAPSHOT jar file in combination with the AppBundler folder, but without the actual file to start the application I won't get far.
tmm.jar is platform independent! it is just the launcher which is native code - so there is no need to build it yourself (and as I stated in the other thread you could try to load the ARM build)..
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Building from source on Raspberry Pi0