Video Source Editing - Updated List?
Is there a definitive, up to date list for Video Source Editing? I noticed its missing remux and I am sure a few more. When I try manually adding remux as a search string to map to bluray it doesn't recognize it (I am probably doing something wrong). Figured I would see if someone has an up to date list to be used.
Living Room: Vizio 65" 4K HDR/DV, Apple TV | Mancave: Panasonic 46" Plasma, FireTV | Bedroom: Panasonic 32" LCD, FireTV
NAS: unRAID 6.x (64TB + cache) | AZZA Helios 910 | ASRock Z68 Extreme4 | Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge Quad-Core 3.4GHz | Antec NEO ECO 520W | G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB | Supermicro CSE-M35T-1B
Video Source Mapping has to be a regex expression. This should work:
Code:
(?i)[\W_]remux[\W_]
(?i) = case insensitive match
[\W_] = any non-word character or underscore

"Remux" does not necessarily mean that it is a remux from a Bluray. In theory, you can also remux a DVD. "Remux" just means that the video track and one or more audio and subtitle tracks have been packed into a container without re-encoding.
For this reason I cannot include this in the standard list either.
(2021-01-15, 15:55)DanCooper Wrote: Video Source Mapping has to be a regex expression. This should work:
Code:
(?i)[\W_]remux[\W_]
(?i) = case insensitive match
[\W_] = any non-word character or underscore

"Remux" does not necessarily mean that it is a remux from a Bluray. In theory, you can also remux a DVD. "Remux" just means that the video track and one or more audio and subtitle tracks have been packed into a container without re-encoding.
For this reason I cannot include this in the standard list either.
ya, thats not working for me for whatever reason (sorrry I was lazy and didn't type in the regex stuff: (?i)[\W_]remux[\W_].

That said, you bring up a good point, I should probably rename my remux files to remux.bluray anyways...
Living Room: Vizio 65" 4K HDR/DV, Apple TV | Mancave: Panasonic 46" Plasma, FireTV | Bedroom: Panasonic 32" LCD, FireTV
NAS: unRAID 6.x (64TB + cache) | AZZA Helios 910 | ASRock Z68 Extreme4 | Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge Quad-Core 3.4GHz | Antec NEO ECO 520W | G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB | Supermicro CSE-M35T-1B
It has to work. Did you reload the video in Ember (F5)? The video source is usually only determined when it is added to the database.

Best way to test regex is https://regex101.com

(2021-01-15, 16:14)DanCooper Wrote: It has to work. Did you reload the video in Ember (F5)? The video source is usually only determined when it is added to the database.

Best way to test regex is https://regex101.com

thanks, reload worked. I thought I just needed to rescan meta data/nfo.
This mapping is based on file or folder name, not meta data.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Source Editing - Updated List?0