Backdrop
Hello everyone!
How to add more than 10 fanarts to an artist?
(2021-01-15, 21:19)OlegArh Wrote: Hello everyone!
@OlegArh , Amber supports showing up to 20 additional fanarts for an artist.  They need to be in the artist folder (or artist information folder) and named fanart1.jpg through fanart20.jpg.  You need to have them loaded into your Kodi database.  If you are on Leia, you can use Artwork Beef to load the art.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-01-15, 21:37)bsoriano Wrote:
@OlegArh , Amber supports showing up to 20 additional fanarts for an artist.  They need to be in the artist folder (or artist information folder) and named fanart1.jpg through fanart20.jpg.  You need to have them loaded into your Kodi database.  If you are on Leia, you can use Artwork Beef to load the art.

Regards,

Bart
Thanks for the answer.
I am using Matrix. The fanart1.jpg method I am using. In the Music-Genre-Artist display mode, Fanart only displays one.
If you add by right-clicking-info-extras-choose art-add art type-fanart2, then fanart2 is added and displayed.
But with this method, adding 10 or 20 fanart is a pain). Maybe there is another method?
(2021-01-16, 08:14)OlegArh Wrote:
(2021-01-15, 21:37)bsoriano Wrote:

Regards,

Bart
Thanks for the answer.
I am using Matrix. The fanart1.jpg method I am using. In the Music-Genre-Artist display mode, Fanart only displays one.
If you add by right-clicking-info-extras-choose art-add art type-fanart2, then fanart2 is added and displayed.
But with this method, adding 10 or 20 fanart is a pain). Maybe there is another method?
@OlegArh , I do not know of other methods, since I do not use Kodi for music that much.  Perhaps it would be a good question to ask in the Music Support part of the forum.  I will be closing this thread now.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Backdrop0