Release Kodi 19.x "Matrix" - RC 1

And, off we go again. The dust settles on the festive season, so it's time for another pre-release to hit the streets... we're getting close to final release now, so we're moving out of Beta and into RC.

If you want to know the main features in this release series, please refer back to previous blog posts: this is an iteration of previous Beta releases, not a feature release, remember.

read more...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2021-01-16, 12:55)ronie Wrote: Image

And, off we go again. The dust settles on the festive season, so it's time for another pre-release to hit the streets... we're getting close to final release now, so we're moving out of Beta and into RC.

If you want to know the main features in this release series, please refer back to previous blog posts: this is an iteration of previous Beta releases, not a feature release, remember.

read more...
Just tried it out - got the message "no route to host"
reinstalled 18.9 - works perfectly
(2021-01-16, 13:11)KuGeSch Wrote: Just tried it out - got the message "no route to host"
reinstalled 18.9 - works perfectly

This is the announcement section, not a forum section for support questions.
Also, going back to a previous version without leaving any type evidence for your claim of the mention problem, is not helping anyone.
Hi - is there any official info on when 19 will come to Raspberry Pi OS? I realise they need to update their repo for it, but they are still on 18.7. not sure if they were simply waiting for 19 or if there is a blocker.

I've just built one as my central library server (Mariadb) for two Android TV devices, both of which are on 18.9. so obviously I don't want the db versions to suddenly bump on those but not the central server itself. For now I've had to disable auto update of the Android apps to avoid that issue, so I'm wondering how long I'll need to leave it that way.
Thanks for the RC1, it is a lot stable that it is now my daily driver. The only niggling problem still present on RC1 since the Alpha1 days is this log spam issue
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
(2021-01-17, 00:36)colinjones Wrote: Hi - is there any official info on when 19 will come to Raspberry Pi OS? I realise they need to update their repo for it, but they are still on 18.7. not sure if they were simply waiting for 19 or if there is a blocker.

We do not provide the build of Kodi for Raspberry Pi OS. It is done by the community (led by @rascas mostly). So there is no "official" info as there is no "official" release, at least from us.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Won't launch on my Mac Mini, but will on my Macbook. Last line of the debug log it's trying to load vfs.libarchive.1.0.7.dylib.
This thread is for announcing the release, not for support requests. For those, please use the regular OS-based support sub-forums on this site.

Locking this thread.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19.x "Matrix" - RC 10