kodi addon to show thumbnails for files in video source
This sounds like really basic functionality and im sorry for asking such a simple question but I can't figure out how to do it. I want to set up a bunch of menu items where each one shows all the files from a library location, where if it's movies it'll show all the thumbnails for my movies in the home screen page and when I click it it goes to details for that movie and have a play movie button, and for shows it'll show thumbnails for all the shows in my shows video source and when I click it it opens the info for the show , a play next episode button, and a list of the episodes for that show. I can't figure out how to do this though, any suggestions?
sry to double quote but figured id clarify a little, my video sources are set up where like i have a directory named 'movies', then a separate directory for each movie mostly cuz of the way i download stuff
@spacerainbow000

Have you scraped your movies and tv show into the library or are you just viewing your folders?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-01-17, 05:24)Karellen Wrote: @spacerainbow000

Have you scraped your movies and tv show into the library or are you just viewing your folders?

they are in the library yes, but I can't just view movies or tv because i want stuff in additional categories so I'm accessing them via their separate video sources

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi addon to show thumbnails for files in video source0