Can i copy files from amber leia to amber matrix?
thinking of updating to kodi 19 and since i want a clean install i was wondering if i can simply replace the files in the folder script.skinshortcuts with the ones i have from amber leia or any issues there? just don't want to go over all the shortcuts i made again in the new install

thank you
(2021-01-17, 22:12)billyrene Wrote: thinking of updating to kodi 19 and since i want a clean install i was wondering if i can simply replace the files in the folder script.skinshortcuts with the ones i have from amber leia or any issues there? just don't want to go over all the shortcuts i made again in the new install

thank you

@billyrene, as far as I know, that should work. You need to copy all files that have Amber in the name from the folder <userdata>\addon_data\script.skinshortcuts, and you also need to copy the script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml from the skin's 1080i folder. Please let me know how it goes. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-01-18, 13:19)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-01-17, 22:12)billyrene Wrote: thinking of updating to kodi 19 and since i want a clean install i was wondering if i can simply replace the files in the folder script.skinshortcuts with the ones i have from amber leia or any issues there? just don't want to go over all the shortcuts i made again in the new install

thank you

@billyrene, as far as I know, that should work. You need to copy all files that have Amber in the name from the folder <userdata>\addon_data\script.skinshortcuts, and you also need to copy the script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml from the skin's 1080i folder. Please let me know how it goes. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

thanks so much for the info. i'll let you know as soon as i go ahead
just for  information purposes. i copied the files mentioned above from kodi leia 18.9 to the latest kodi 19 RC and it all seems to be working just fine
Linux Elementary, Kodi 19.4, Lastest Amber Skin
Android TV 11, Kodi 20.2, Latest Amber Skin
(2021-01-26, 14:54)billyrene Wrote: just for  information purposes. i copied the files mentioned above from kodi leia 18.9 to the latest kodi 19 RC and it all seems to be working just fine

@billyrene, thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can i copy files from amber leia to amber matrix?0