kodi-inputstream-adaptive dependency problem with Retrospect addon
Probably a newbee question.
Problem: If I try to install the latest version of Retrospect (Kodi-repo) in Kodi 18.9 it gives a dependency problem.
When I open the dependency tab for Retrospect it shows that inputstream-adaptive 2.0.19 is installed.
But when I look by Kodi Addons/VideoPlayer/Inputstream it shows that inputstream-adaptive testing 2.6.6 Leia is active.
The latest/current installed version inputstream-adaptive for linux(Deb) also is 2.6.6.2 (manually installed)
Question:
How can I know for sure which version of inputstream-adaptive is active and how to solve the conflict so that Retrospect can be installed?
(2021-01-17, 22:33)Starwatcher Wrote: Probably a newbee question.
Problem: If I try to install the latest version of Retrospect (Kodi-repo) in Kodi 18.9 it gives a dependency problem.
When I open the dependency tab for Retrospect it shows that inputstream-adaptive 2.0.19 is installed.
But when I look by Kodi Addons/VideoPlayer/Inputstream it shows that inputstream-adaptive testing 2.6.6 Leia is active.
The latest/current installed version inputstream-adaptive for linux(Deb) also is 2.6.6.2 (manually installed)
Question:
How can I know for sure which version of inputstream-adaptive is active and how to solve the conflict so that Retrospect can be installed?

Its in My Addons/Videoplayer InputStream section. Maybe try Slyguys repo for Inputstream testing addon. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=340691
Smile 
Had Slyguy repo installed aswell. No luck. Did a brand new install and... everything works again.
(2021-01-19, 14:16)Starwatcher Wrote: Had Slyguy repo installed aswell. No luck. Did a brand new install and... everything works again.

Instead of inputstream-adaptive 2.0.19 now is active inputstream-adaptive peak3d 2.4.6
Can anyone tel me how to get the input stream adaptive add on. I install from repository and it’s not listed as an option to install I also have the RPTMP Input that shows up but want install past 33%
Which version of Kodi are you running, and under what OS?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi,

I had the samen issue on a fresh install on a RPi4 with LibreElec, nightly build Matrix from 29th January.

On installing Retrospect from the Kodi repo, the dependency on Inputstream Adaptive wasn't resolved, so IA wasn't automatically installed.

I had to install IA manually, then Retrospect also installed flawless.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi-inputstream-adaptive dependency problem with Retrospect addon0