Req Basic Kodi questions
Just got a new fire TV cube and installed Kodi 19. This is the first time I've used this software so that's why I'm thinking I haven't gotten the hang of it yet. I followed a video that ended me up with a build called "Leia," I think. I can also get it to access something called Xenon as well. Without any additional addons it seems like this software is by itself able to get me to movies but it seems like everywhere I go the sources just don't pan out. It usually takes somewhere between 15-30 minutes to find a movie source that will actually play. I saw where one called Covenant is good but I installed it and it doesn't seem to be doing any better. If there was a KODI Addons for Dummy's I would read it.
What do I need to do to access movies more easily?
Also some strange text has permanently appeared on the top part of my screen when KODI is running. It's on there no matter what screen I'm in. In all white letters it reads...
Before you go any further, I'd suggest you read our piracy policy (wiki) and also some of the blogs in my sig link below.

You've mentioned at least two piracy banned addons (wiki) in your post above, which violate our forum rules (wiki) and are forbidden here.

The idea is that you provide the media yourself, or get it from legitimate and legal sources. 3rd party junk addons like that are a road to viruses, malware and potential legal issues. You'd be better off removing and reinstalling Kodi to get a fresh install, and then take it from there. There are also some guidance links for new users in the signature below.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Basic Kodi questions0