Is Matrix coming to Xbox One?
(2021-02-22, 01:30)icky Wrote: Hi Dave - last uwp nightly version I tested last week had no internet connectivity.

Said that internet was connected and had an IP address on my network with what looked like a valid DNS.... However could not connect it default Kodi repo or connect to my cloud server.

I don't have a log for you - however can get one if needed. Think it was throwing up SSL errors if I remember correctly.

Hope that helps a little. ( Probably not a lot haha)
Not without a dev to work on it it's not. Wink
@DaveBlake it could be reasonable to publish a separate "Kodi (preview)" app and let insiders install it. It's better than having a beta testing optin (as I see in the Google play store) as we could keep both "kodi" and "kodi (preview)" installed and test without breaking existing setups.
I understand why a separate test app would be convenient for users, and it is something we have discussed within the team. However not only do we not have the resources to create code with a different name, but making a special build for UWP goes against the general principles of the way we make builds of Kodi.

Windows Store does not make this easy for users or devs.  Sad
(2021-02-22, 10:10)Hitcher Wrote:
(2021-02-22, 01:30)icky Wrote: Hi Dave - last uwp nightly version I tested last week had no internet connectivity.

Said that internet was connected and had an IP address on my network with what looked like a valid DNS.... However could not connect it default Kodi repo or connect to my cloud server.

I don't have a log for you - however can get one if needed. Think it was throwing up SSL errors if I remember correctly.

Hope that helps a little. ( Probably not a lot haha)
Not without a dev to work on it it's not. Wink

What I can do - bit busy with Android dev work myself - is to find the last nightly that allows connection to the net.... So you guys know when it broke in the commit history?
(2021-02-26, 11:34)Laser78 Wrote: Hi,

SMB protocol doesn't seem to work with Kodi 18.9. I can't see my drives on the network.

Do you know any solution?

Thank´s .
No more smb browsing on Kodi 19 , enter ip manually
Has there been any additional Xbox release progress in the past month?
I have an xbox with dev mode and would be willing to sideload and do some testing.

Is there anything that should be focused on or would it just be random testing? Haven't figured out if you can have the xbox in dev mode and still use game pass etc. Takes too long to switch between dev and retail mode so would be nice to have perhaps some kind of plan during the test phase so i don't just go in dev and randomly click stuff in kodi
Sorry for double post, but can't yet edit my posts. But some reading later i at least found that it is not possible to load retail stuff in dev mode and the other way around.
However, some kind of plan or focus when testing would be nice
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=362315
Would imagine you can use package flights

Package flights - UWP applications | Microsoft Docs
Smile 
When Is Matrix coming to Xbox One?Can’t wait.
Anyone know why articles are saying 19.1 supports Xbox and it will auto-upgrade, yet this is not happening?  Are the articles wrong?
There's a last-minute potential glitch with repo access, so things are a bit delayed whilst it's looked at in detail.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-05-11, 14:56)DarrenHill Wrote: There's a last-minute potential glitch with repo access, so things are a bit delayed whilst it's looked at in detail.

Any updates on this? I saw the release on a blog as well, and tried deleting the app to reinstall the updated app.

I don't want to go through a new setup to mimic the features in Matrix and setup a skin and plugins if I'm going to have to redo it in a few days when Matrix does actually drop.
There's no ETA. I doubt it will happen until it coincides with another point release

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is Matrix coming to Xbox One?0