• 4(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
Came here for a Arctic: Zephyr compatible version for Leia, only to find out there is a new V2 version in development for the best skin ever.
OMG!!!!! THREAT LEVEL MIDNIGHT!!!

This development thread just became more urgent for me!!! My NVIDIA SHIELD just auto updated KODI!  

I hate every other skin...
My fav skin though not sure why there are 2 media info screens.

Home page, you see your row of movie posters in the Recently Added Movies row.  You click a movie and that media info screen does not show codec icons
However, if you add a play list item and go to the movie that way, it does show the codec icons but it's extra clicks to get there and not as fluid
Agreed! Aura is making do for now. AC2 is looking great. Can't wait.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=328558
(2019-02-01, 03:33)bryan1 Wrote: My fav skin though not sure why there are 2 media info screens.

Home page, you see your row of movie posters in the Recently Added Movies row.  You click a movie and that media info screen does not show codec icons
However, if you add a play list item and go to the movie that way, it does show the codec icons but it's extra clicks to get there and not as fluid
I think you are replying to the wrong thread. This thread is for version 2 of Arctic Zephyr, which is not released yet.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Amazing, looks great! Will definitely keep a close eye on this. Can't really imagine using Kodi without any variant of Arctic Zephyr.
@jurialmunkey 

Is there no end to your brilliance at creating amazing skins. I've said this before" if there was a skins developer award you would win!!"
Donation on the way, Have a beer on me  Wink
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Same ! Can't wait to try this one out ! 

@jurialmunkey do you know if there is a way to use normal arctic zephyr on leia for now ?
(2019-02-01, 23:18)ghyslain Wrote: Same ! Can't wait to try this one out ! 

@jurialmunkey do you know if there is a way to use normal arctic zephyr on leia for now ?

Install from zip off the master branch on github
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...master.zip

Make sure you give the zip file a unique name, otherwise Kodi will use cached versions. e.g. Arctic-Zephyr-2019-02-02.zip
You need to enable install from unknown sources in Settings. Then install from zip from Add-ons.
(2019-02-01, 12:19)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

Is there no end to your brilliance at creating amazing skins. I've said this before" if there was a skins developer award you would win!!"

Thanks! Big Grin Big Grin

I think you've bought me more than a few cases of beer by now! Cheers!
@jurialmunkey

Hi mate long time no chat.  I see your onto your next skin looking good, I'm still using your older skin fuse)neue.

If you need any images or logos  done like last time I have no problem sorting them out if needed, hope to check out your new skin.

Big Grin
(2019-02-02, 01:00)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-02-01, 12:19)Blurayx Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

Thanks! Big Grin Big Grin

I think you've bought me more than a few cases of beer by now! Cheers!   
You're welcome. Too much is never enough lol  Big Grin
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
i'm soooooo excited Big Grin

thanks
@jurialmunkey Just wanted to say that for my Kodi skins, I only use the standard one with every new Kodi release and after a few weeks I choose one of yours and keep using that one for the rest of that Kodi version. I really enjoyed Eminence 2.0 for example. When I visit these forums, the first thing I do is check what new skins you've made. They're just top class. Thanks for all your great work and sharing with the community.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 20