v19 Display EXIF info in fullscreen picture mode?
Hi!

I am using Kodi 19 (nightly-20210119-c4186be) on a Raspberry Pi4. As a hobby photographer, I am mostly interested in the picture viewer. When using an SNES controller, I can display the EXIF informationm of a picture while I am in "full screen picture viewing mode" by pressing the right shoulder button. (I guess it is 'I' on the keyboard.) I would love to put that command on my TV remote control which I intend to control Kodi with mostly. (Which btw worked perfectly fine out of the box - very impressive.) I already installed the Keymap Editor Addon, but I can not find the correct command to bind to a key, as it is not "picture info". Does anyone know the correct command?
The path in the Keymap Editor should be Slideshow -> Navigation -> Show info however that is a guess based on how to map the trigger for Info in Music & Video.
(2021-01-23, 18:36)jjd-uk Wrote: The path in the Keymap Editor should be Slideshow -> Navigation -> Show info however that is a guess based on how to map the trigger for Info in Music & Video.

That's it, thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display EXIF info in fullscreen picture mode?0