Common mysql database for various kodi versions
I would like to reset the same task: common mysql database for various kodi versions! I have kodi 16,17 &18 on my home network devices because some of them are old (android 6 for example) and cannot handle later vesrions. So I have to maintain three defferent databases! Is there any kind of script or order or replacement from later versions to write inside Profile Directory, maybe Database file or to replace the MyVideos107.db. It would be very helpfull! For the record I've tried to replace the MyVideos107.db with MyVideos116.db (from a Kodi 18.9 device) on a Kodi 17.6 with no luck!!!
Replying in a 3yr old thread is not recommended. I've split off your post.

(2021-01-23, 16:06)yiannispap Wrote: common mysql database for various kodi versions! I have kodi 16,17 &18 on my home network devices
Kodi doesn't work that way, so the answer is still the same: Kodi does not support different major versions in the same database.

(2021-01-23, 16:06)yiannispap Wrote: So I have to maintain three defferent databases!
Correct.

(2021-01-23, 16:06)yiannispap Wrote: For the record I've tried to replace the MyVideos107.db with MyVideos116.db (from a Kodi 18.9 device) on a Kodi 17.6 with no luck!!!
That was to be expected. You can upgrade Kodi's databases, but there will be no 100% backwards compatibility when exchanging mysql dumps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Common mysql database for various kodi versions0