• 5(current)
v19 Artwork Dump - download scraper provided artwork
@rmrector It would be cool to be able to call Artwork Dump with parameters for individual items, similar to Artwork Beef:

xml:
RunScript(script.artwork.beef, [..] dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])

Smile
(2021-03-14, 10:59)wsx1 Wrote: In my case it can't download clearart and clearlogo.

Same here
(2021-03-14, 10:59)wsx1 Wrote: In my case it can't download clearart and clearlogo.
(2021-03-14, 19:32)ofory2012 Wrote: Same here
I am having no problems with clearart and clearlogo. Are you scraping from online, or are you using nfo files? If using nfo files are there links to clearart and clearlogo in the file?

We will need a Debug Log that captures the problem.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-03-14, 22:36)Karellen Wrote:
I am having no problems with clearart and clearlogo. Are you scraping from online, or are you using nfo files? If using nfo files are there links to clearart and clearlogo in the file?

Hi kareleen , it works again when i refresh the movie or serie  thanks mate.
(2021-03-14, 22:36)Karellen Wrote:

I scraping from online but in my Nas device.
I some film there are clearart and clearlogo. In other nothing.
I update from kodi 18 and I use horizon skin.
Debug of kodi or from the addon?
(2021-03-15, 19:09)wsx1 Wrote: Debug of kodi or from the addon?
Kodi
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-03-15, 20:35)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-03-15, 19:09)wsx1 Wrote: Debug of kodi or from the addon?
Kodi
Ok.
But I clean library and rescan it.
Now all perfect.
It's work like a charm.
I suggest to add on FAQ for anyone have the same problem.
Thanks for your support and for you addon.
My film on Nas are now perfect.
Looking at code I think answer is "no", but can Artwork Dump download actor thumbs to .actors with firstname_lastname filename format?  If not, is there some technical reason?

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
Please help Artwork Dump not working for me.

https://paste.kodi.tv/sajeyuzaze.kodi
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2021-03-19, 04:28)movie78 Wrote: Please help Artwork Dump not working for me.

xml:
WARNING <general>: [script.artwork.dump] Artwork caching requires Kodi setting 'Allow remote control via HTTP' enabled

You need to enable this setting... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Services...l_via_HTTP
And you might need to set a username password a few settings lower, before enabling it

Give that a try, otherwise ensure all folders have write permission, not read-only.
My Signature
(2021-03-19, 06:11)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-03-19, 04:28)movie78 Wrote: Please help Artwork Dump not working for me.

xml:
WARNING <general>: [script.artwork.dump] Artwork caching requires Kodi setting 'Allow remote control via HTTP' enabled

You need to enable this setting... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Services...l_via_HTTP
And you might need to set a username password a few settings lower, before enabling it

Give that a try, otherwise ensure all folders have write permission, not read-only.

So I enable ""Allow remote control via HTTP'"" and still getting the same error.
Any help.
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
(2021-03-20, 04:30)movie78 Wrote: So I enable ""Allow remote control via HTTP'"" and still getting the same error.
Any help.
The only other thing I can suggest is a permissions issue. Artwork Dump is certainly trying to save the artwork but is prevented from doing so. Does Kodi have read and write access to the folders? Failing that, then maybe rmrector may have a better idea.

xml:
ERROR <general>: [script.artwork.dump] Could not save image to file: /storage/MAXSHARE/MOVIES/BLURAY2D/2 22 (2017)-banner.jpg
My Signature
(2021-03-20, 22:16)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-03-20, 04:30)movie78 Wrote: So I enable ""Allow remote control via HTTP'"" and still getting the same error.
Any help.
The only other thing I can suggest is a permissions issue. Artwork Dump is certainly trying to save the artwork but is prevented from doing so. Does Kodi have read and write access to the folders? Failing that, then maybe rmrector may have a better idea.

xml:
ERROR <general>: [script.artwork.dump] Could not save image to file: /storage/MAXSHARE/MOVIES/BLURAY2D/2 22 (2017)-banner.jpg

I have SMB set to the for the folders unless there is another way of giving read/write  permission to Kodi, didn't have this issue with Artwork Beef
rm_rector or karellen
Cna you provide the URL for the artwork dump repository ?

Tks
@rmaestrali - it's in the first post in this thread - https://github.com/rmrector/repository.r...latest.zip
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Dump - download scraper provided artwork0