Batch Renaming fanart?
If all my fanart is currently named like this:

Lincoln (2012).bluray.1080p-fanart.jpg

and I want to change it to say fanart.jpg, is their a batch way to do this in emm?
Living Room: Vizio 65" 4K HDR/DV, Apple TV | Mancave: Panasonic 46" Plasma, FireTV | Bedroom: Panasonic 32" LCD, FireTV
NAS: unRAID 6.x (64TB + cache) | AZZA Helios 910 | ASRock Z68 Extreme4 | Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge Quad-Core 3.4GHz | Antec NEO ECO 520W | G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB | Supermicro CSE-M35T-1B
No. A cleanup function like this is still missing. What you can do is to enable/add "fanart.jpg" as file name setting, than use Tools => Rewrite all Movie Content to let Ember create all "missing" file names. Than you can manually search all <filename>-fanart.jpg with Explorer (e.g. "*-fanart.jpg"), delete them and use Tools => Reload all Movie Content to update Embers database to "fanart.jpg" as main fanart file name (<filename>-fanart.jpg has the higher priority as user defined file names and will be used as path for the database if found). The last part is very important, other it's possible that Ember can't find the "original" file name and does also delete the "fanart.jpg" if you edit a movie.
Try using PowerShell

PowerShell:
Get-ChildItem -Filter "*.bluray.1080p-fanart.jpg" -Recurse | Rename-Item -NewName {$_.name -replace '.bluray.1080p-fanart.jpg','-fanart.jpg' }

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Batch Renaming fanart?0