VOD specific support
Hello,
I'm trying to setup kodi, but I only want it to scrape from my IPTV & VOD provider. I'm not interested in universal scrapper. I want to first know if this is possible, before I invest a lot of time trying to figure it out; or if it's not possible. My provider does provide a kodi repo, but I have to go through the repo to get to all my content. None of the skin sections are populated, via movies, tv, etc. I did install the pvr simple client which did detect the installed repo and I am able to access live tv. I want to be able to direct the other sections of the skin to also scrape the information of each section; ie in theaters, new movies, 4k movies, etc.

Please advise if this is possible and if so, which additional addons or process do I need to complete to get this working. 

provider: apollogroup.tv
Wrong subforum as "PVR & Live TV" here is not for video-on-demand streaming internet-videos but only traditional broadcast-TV via IPTV or physicial TV-tuner-adapter receiving signal from a TV-antenna/satellite-dish, read https://kodi.wiki/view/PVR

You would need a seperate addon of "Video Addon" type for video-on-demand / streaming internet-videos, and such addons are not the same as a "PVR client" addon. That is, "PVR client" addons cannot have VOD video-on-demand functions today.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VOD specific support0