Newbie got problems with posters
Hi, 
I'm a newbie on Tmm. Apologize for my english, because I'm a baguette.
I try to get data on my movie's directory. It works fine but I have to choose manually a poster for each movie, I think there's a way to set up automatically because it's very long.
The first time it works alone but there was a lot of pictures just for one movie and i just want the poster , if possible with the same size for all movies.

Thanks in advance.
Ina
If you go to Settings> Movies> Scrapers> Scraper Options, you will find an option "Automatically scrape images (without selection)".
If it's enabled, it tries to find and download an image as set in Movies> Artwork> Advanced Options.
(2021-01-27, 15:02)tars Wrote: If you go to Settings> Movies> Scrapers> Scraper Options, you will find an option "Automatically scrape images (without selection)".
If it's enabled, it tries to find and download an image as set in Movies> Artwork> Advanced Options.

Ok Thanks, but I have to validate movie one by one like this?

ImageImage
You can select multiple movies and use "search & scrape (force best match)" command to auto-scrape.
But it's always possible to scrape with wrong movies, so you will need to check afterwards.
(2021-01-27, 16:54)tars Wrote: You can select multiple movies and use "search & scrape (force best match)" command to auto-scrape.
But it's always possible to scrape with wrong movies, so you will need to check afterwards.

Thank you for such a detailed answer!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie got problems with posters0