Any help posting in the LibreELEC community forum?
Off-topic here I know but I thought that I would give it one go before giving up on trying to post anything more in the LibreELEC community.

I know this is a Kodi only forum but I believe some of the Kodi community members might have good contact with LibreELEC forum moderators.

Anyone from the Kodi community who happen to know any LibreELEC community forum moderators and might see fit to talk sense with them?

They block/lock/delete my posts there when requesting support for ODROID-Go Super in LibreELEC claiming that I post them as an advertisement:

https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/23308-...-go-super/

I tried to explain but they are determined that I'm a posting that request as stealth advertisement for it to make a profit, which simply is not true.

For 10-years I started loads of threads about new hardware in the Kodi forums and never has anyone here blocked my threads as an advertisement.

I'm just a nerd and Kodi enthusiast. I'm not trying to advertise anything. I do sell anything or know any resellers or have any such affiliations.

I have OCD and know I have a tendency to write too verbose in order to provide as much information as possible but never seen such a response.
(2021-01-28, 18:09)RockerC Wrote: I tried to explain but they are determined that I'm a posting that request as stealth advertisement for it to make a profit, which simply is not true.

You have been explained why the LibreELEC forum thread was closed. Moderators have the authority to do so as per forum rules. The LibreELEC forum (just like the Kodi forum) is primarily for technical support. If advertisements were to be allowed, thing could go out of hand pretty quickly.

Also you seem to overlook the we aren't too interested in OGA/OGS as LE supported devices. Lakka forums would be a better place for your enthusiasm comment.

So what are you trying to accomplish here on the Kodi forum? Next time, are we to intervene on the CoreELEC forum?
BTW, IMO our OCD has nothing to do with all this. Too much information is not the problem, although editing that post 35 times seems a bit over the top.

Team Kodi is not going to intervene in the LibreELEC forum thread like a Big Brother. If you have a difference of opinion, contact Team LibreELEC.
Fine, I give on the LibreELEC forum moderators. To be clear, all my posts are 100% not advertisement in any way and already try to explain that as a fact to LibreELEC forum moderators.

I only posted to request support for LibreELEC on that handheld Linux computer because I would like to use Kodi as the gaming frontend and its native RetroPlayer with libretro cores.

Point of that request was the ability to use Kodi's RetroPlayer on that device, so I do not want to use Lakka or any other distro that uses EmulationStation or any other non-Kodi frontend.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any help posting in the LibreELEC community forum?0