TVHeadend add-on not listed for installation
Hi! I'm trying to install the TVHeadend add-on in Kodi 18.9, freshly installed on Windows 10 from the Kodi web site (official download, default version).

I want to install the TVHeadend add-on to use with a TVHeadend server running on another machine in my network.

On this page: https://kodi.wiki/view/PVR/Basics the instructions say: "The Kodi PVR add-ons are located in the official Kodi repository. Locate them in Settings > Add-ons > Install from repository > PVR clients"

When I go to Settings > Add-ons > Install from repository, there is no menu entry "PVR clients".

Am I doing something wrong?
There seems to be an issue at the moment with the mirror servers and binary addons (such as the PVR clients).

It's being looked into at the moment, and hopefully normal service and availability will be back soon.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-01-30, 15:00)DarrenHill Wrote: There seems to be an issue at the moment with the mirror servers and binary addons (such as the PVR clients).

It's being looked into at the moment, and hopefully normal service and availability will be back soon.
Thanks for the info, is there any way to get a notification when service has been restored, please?
It's being worked on at the moment.

As mirrors and syncing are involved, the simplest way is just to check periodically.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@sc3d - have a look now. The work is done, and hopefully things should be fixed.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-01-31, 15:14)DarrenHill Wrote: @sc3d - have a look now. The work is done, and hopefully things should be fixed.
Hi all, since months now, I do not have any PVR client listed in my repository. After several hours of search I still do not find any solution to update or manually install my repository of Kodi (Kodi 18.7 on an Asustor - Patric version). Do you know a way to force it ?

regards 
Pierre
You may be best taking that up with Asus (or the community if it's an unofficial package), as installation of NAS boxes generally isn't something we directly support.

It's quite possible that they've repackaged and otherwise changed stuff under the hood to get it to work, but may be the cause of your problems.

You can try going to the add-on browser in Kodi from the main menu, and then my addons > add-on repository then open the context menu on the Kodi add-on repository and check for updates.

Beyond that you would need to check with whoever packaged and supplied Kodi for your NAS whether they've done it for the binary addons (including the PVR ones) too.

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVHeadend add-on not listed for installation0