Not possible to install InputStream Adaptive on Kodi 18.9 for Android TV
Hi folks,

I've been struggling with this all day and now it's time to give up and try to see if someone can help and/or had/still has similar issues.

So I'm running latest Kodi 18.9 on my Mi Box S Android TV box with Oreo 8.1 and I can't install InputStream Adaptive add-on in order to get access to Netflix stream.

What I tried so far:

- Install from Kodi repository, but it is non-existing under VideoPlayer InputStream, only RTMP Input is listed
- Search for already installed add-ons to make sure it's enabled, but it is not installed
- Download and try to install from zip file
     - I tried with latest one for Leia, and with many previous versions (all the way down to 2.3.20) and latest for Matrix (just for check) but every time I try to install I get: Failed to install due to an invalid structure
     - I found the zip files here: https://github.com/peak3d/inputstream.ad...4.1-Matrix

Hope someone can help, I exhausted all my options and myself in the process Smile

Cheers,

Kunjila
Update: I upgraded Kodi to 19.0 RC1 and managed to install/run Netflix without InputStream Adaptive
(2021-02-03, 21:52)Kunjila Wrote: Hi folks,

I've been struggling with this all day and now it's time to give up and try to see if someone can help and/or had/still has similar issues.

So I'm running latest Kodi 18.9 on my Mi Box S Android TV box with Oreo 8.1 and I can't install InputStream Adaptive add-on in order to get access to Netflix stream.

What I tried so far:

- Install from Kodi repository, but it is non-existing under VideoPlayer InputStream, only RTMP Input is listed
- Search for already installed add-ons to make sure it's enabled, but it is not installed
- Download and try to install from zip file
     - I tried with latest one for Leia, and with many previous versions (all the way down to 2.3.20) and latest for Matrix (just for check) but every time I try to install I get: Failed to install due to an invalid structure
     - I found the zip files here: https://github.com/peak3d/inputstream.ad...4.1-Matrix

Hope someone can help, I exhausted all my options and myself in the process Smile

Cheers,

Kunjila
hello, i am having the same problem, i am using mi box 4k (indian version of mibox s) but it does not install in kodi < 19 , I don't want to use kodi matrix cause Embuary skin
 doesn't work yet on 19, have you figured any solution yet.
Adaptive ships with kodi on the android build. So if you don’t have it then you have a build made by someone else.

You can’t install it from GitHub source as it’s a binary addon. You need a compiled version.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not possible to install InputStream Adaptive on Kodi 18.9 for Android TV0