AdultScraper for Ember released
Hi Guys, 

I've started to develop a new scraper for Adult Movies and Videos. It's only in beta version, so any remarks or suggestions are very welcome. 

Implemented sources: AdultDVDEmpire, TMDB, Brazzers.com, BangBros.com, DogfartNetwork.com, Kink.com, NaughtyAmerica.com, RealityKings.com. I'm working on implementing more, and you also can ask for your favorite.

I hope, you'll find it useful.

UPDATE:
SourceForge deleted my page, so while I've not found a new place, I'm distributing the app here:

IMPORTANT: When you update for a new version DO NOT override the Profile folder!

Bundled version v0.5.9 x64  - Just download, extract and use. 

EMM Plugin version v0.5.9 x64 - Extract it under EmberMediaManager/Module folder, then enable AdultScraper under Edit/Settings/Movies. (Compatible with x64 versions only.)

v0.5.9
  • ADD: Vixen Group scraper supports two more sites: TushyRaw, BlackedRaw
  • ADD: BackroomCastingCouch.com support
  • ADD: Vixen Group scraper now supports Genres
  • ADD 21Sextury.com sites (22 sites: AnalTeenAngels.com, LezCuties.com, AssHoleFever.com, DPFanatics.com, and more)
  • FIX: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". error, when the Video has no genre and the "Convert genre case" is not "No change".
  • FIX: Brazzers rating cannot be read (DOM changed)

v0.5.8
  • ADD: CzechAV Network sites - (CzechAmateurs.com, CzechStreets.com, CzechMegaSwingers.com and more, 34 sites)
  • ADD: Vixen Media sites: Blacked, Deeper, Tushy, Vixen

Bundled version v0.5.8 x64  - Just download, extract and use. 
EMM Plugin version v0.5.8 x64 - Extract it under EmberMediaManager/Module folder, then enable AdultScraper under Edit/Settings/Movies. (Compatible with x64 versions only.)

v0.5.7
  • FIX: "empty scraper list" error (reported by Strubdog - thanks)
  • FIX: Brazzers.com video URL matcher changed
  • FIX: RealityKing scraper didn't find the video in some cases

v0.5.6
  • fix AdultDVDEmpire search scoring
  • fixed RealityKings changed video URL format
2 Questions:

1. Do you plan on implementing this as a scraper in Kodi?
2. How do you scrape by specific supported sites. When I run the scraper, it only gives me the options of "The MoviesDB" and "AdultDVDEmpire". How do I use the other supported sites?

Thanks
(2021-02-18, 01:16)strubdog Wrote: 2 Questions:

2. How do you scrape by specific supported sites. When I run the scraper, it only gives me the options of "The MoviesDB" and "AdultDVDEmpire". How do I use the other supported sites?

Thanks

Hi Strubdog,

1, EmberMediaManager can save movie data into XML files automatically and Kodi (and a lot of other streaming or home theater software) easily reads this information. Sometimes scrapers cannot read the appropriate information so you have to edit it by hand, and it's much easier in Ember.

2, AdultScraper tries to detect the file is a movie or a video from supported sites. If it's failed, you can switch between the modes on the bottom of the Search Results window using the "Switch to Video" or "Switch to Movie" button

I hope this will help you, but if you have more questions, please feel free to ask.
(2021-02-18, 21:01)adultmm Wrote:

Thanks

Hi Strubdog,

1, EmberMediaManager can save movie data into XML files automatically and Kodi (and a lot of other streaming or home theater software) easily reads this information. Sometimes scrapers cannot read the appropriate information so you have to edit it by hand, and it's much easier in Ember.

2, AdultScraper tries to detect the file is a movie or a video from supported sites. If it's failed, you can switch between the modes on the bottom of the Search Results window using the "Switch to Video" or "Switch to Movie" button

I hope this will help you, but if you have more questions, please feel free to ask.
When I do "switch to video". I get an error message saying "empty scraper list" and then it quits. 

Thanks
(2021-02-18, 22:13)strubdog Wrote:
(2021-02-18, 21:01)adultmm Wrote:

Thanks

Hi Strubdog,

When I do "switch to video". I get an error message saying "empty scraper list" and then it quits. 

Thanks

Thank you for this error report, I'll try to reproduce and fix it.
(2021-02-19, 02:17)adultmm Wrote:
(2021-02-18, 22:13)strubdog Wrote:
(2021-02-18, 21:01)adultmm Wrote: Hi Strubdog,

Thanks

Thank you for this error report, I'll try to reproduce and fix it.

@strubdog  I hope I've fixed the error. Please download the new version, and try again. (Do not overwrite your profile folder!) Let me know if you have any other problems. Thanks
Do you have the link for the updated program?
Link appears to be dead to download new version.
(2021-02-20, 00:44)strubdog Wrote: Link appears to be dead to download new version.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I've uploaded it again.
(2021-02-20, 16:55)adultmm Wrote:
(2021-02-20, 00:44)strubdog Wrote: Link appears to be dead to download new version.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I've downloaded it again.
Excellent, working without any issues.

Should I just use this thread if I run into any issues or I notice you are missing any particular sites?

Or do you have seperate github page for this program?

Thanks
Not sure if this possible, are you able to add ManyVids as a scraper source.

Also, please add the sites for the Vixen Media Group (Blacked, Tushy, Vixen)

Thanks
(2021-02-20, 19:05)strubdog Wrote: Not sure if this possible, are you able to add ManyVids as a scraper source.

Thanks

I'm glad it works for you too. 
This thread is perfect to report errors or ask for new scraper sources. 

Blacked.com is also requested by others, so it's on my plan. I'll check the other sites you mentioned.
One additional suggestion, create a document or section that explains the best folder structure and naming convention so that you can use semi-automatically without re-scraping for an individual video.

Thanks
(2021-02-20, 20:19)adultmm Wrote:
(2021-02-20, 19:05)strubdog Wrote: Not sure if this possible, are you able to add ManyVids as a scraper source.

Thanks

I'm glad it works for you too. 
This thread is perfect to report errors or ask for new scraper sources. 

Blacked.com is also requested by others, so it's on my plan. I'll check the other sites you mentioned.
@strubdog I've added Vixen Group sites. I haven't had too much time to test, so please, tell me if you found any errors.
One thing I am noticing. The program is having a hard time picking up genre/tag/categories from the sites. I have seen this in particular with Brazzers.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AdultScraper for Ember released0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.