• 30(current)
AdultScraper for Ember released
App is throwing an error.

Scraper: Tushy
Forbidden
(2023-12-07, 09:26)blindm2 Wrote: App is throwing an error.

Scraper: Tushy
Forbidden

Please, give me the log file.
Would it be possible to use the DATA18 database? I know that it is not the best method to search for images and that there are missing pages, but it is easier to tag using data18 than each particular page. For example, if I search in data18 for "Arabelle Raphael in Uncut 25" and add the date "January 01, 2024" it is much simpler than tagging by actress - page - date, because it is much easier to do the tagging wrong and it is also depends on more individual pages.
I don't know if it would be possible for the program to be able to extract data from files of this type, they are not in the jav database.

MIUM-915

483DAM-024
I just tested your scrapper and it's really great. Everything is working as it should for movies/dvd.

I have two requests, that would improve it (at least for my usage). I´ve seen those options or other scrappers I tried a long time ago.

1) Is it possible to include an option use the IAFD "Scene Breakdowns" as "Plot" instead of the actual plot? I always thought that information is much more useful for this kind of movie.

2) Is it possible to include an option to fetch only one genre of the cast (Ex. only female cast) ? I know iafd provides actors information in different column so it would be possible to implement it without the need to check another source, only scrapping the movie information page. So, maybe if it could be done only for iafd scrapper, that would be fine.

Anyway, thank you for sharing this great work.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AdultScraper for Ember released0