AdultScraper for Ember released
I get the following error when trying to scrape a video for "Deeper": "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". 

Additional sites for you to add (if they are not on your "to do" list:
21 Sextury
DDF Network (The rest of the sites for this network, Kink only goes to a portion of this network)
Mylf
New Sensations

Thanks
(2021-02-22, 06:56)strubdog Wrote: I get the following error when trying to scrape a video for "Deeper": "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". 

Additional sites for you to add (if they are not on your "to do" list:
21 Sextury
DDF Network (The rest of the sites for this network, Kink only goes to a portion of this network)
Mylf
New Sensations

Thanks

I cannot reproduce this error for Deeper. Could you give me some more information: what movie did you try? what was the search title? Thanks
Here are what I am seeing, First image is search terms and file before running the "re-scrape". 2nd image is the error.

ImageImage

Thanks
(2021-02-22, 16:15)strubdog Wrote: Here are what I am seeing, First image is search terms and file before running the "re-scrape". 2nd image is the error.

ImageImage

Thanks

I tried with exactly this folder structure and file name, but I cannot reproduce the error. Maybe it can depend on some settings. Could you paste your log here: https://paste.kodi.tv/ and send me the link? Thanks
Here is the link:
egojaxuzim.kodi (paste)
(2021-02-22, 18:35)strubdog Wrote: Here is the link:
egojaxuzim.kodi (paste)
Thank you, I've found the problem. I'll fix it in the next version.

For now, there is a workaround: you can set the "Convert genre case" to "No change" if the video has no genre. (Vixen Group scraper has not supported genres yet - they aren't visible on the site as well. I think I've found a way to do it. I'm trying to release it in the next version.)
Right, that makes sense. You can view genre's on the site, but only if you have or had a membership.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AdultScraper for Ember released0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.