• 16(current)
AdultScraper for Ember released
(2022-02-09, 12:05)beerdrinker Wrote: Hi @adultmm,

Great work on the scraper, thank you.  Looks like the Vixen group has a new site, slayed.com , please can you look to include a scraper for this site?

Thanks.
Hi @beerdrinker,

Slayed.com has been included in v0.10.0-BETA.1.

Cheers
(2021-12-01, 22:06)slappy Wrote: Some actors are not mentionned on tmdb or others scrapers. They are only listed in IAFD database so when it is missing i ad it manually by copy paste the name and image url.

Hi @slappy, IAFD actors' image scraping is now implemented in v0.10.0-BETA.1. Give it a try.
Great work! Everything is working so far!
hello sorry for the inconvenience data18 does not scrape the scenes with titles like this[font][font] <title>Abella Danger, Jill Kassidy in Lesbian Step-Sisters #6 - DATA18.com</title>  comparto un ejemplo https://www.data18.com/scenes/393304[/font][/font]
(2022-02-21, 11:39)eduardomtz Wrote: hello sorry for the inconvenience data18 does not scrape the scenes with titles like this <title>Abella Danger, Jill Kassidy in Lesbian Step-Sisters #6 - DATA18.com</title>  comparto un ejemplo https://www.data18.com/scenes/393304
Hello @eduardomtz,

Is the problem that the title is truncated? "Abella Danger, Jill Kassidy in Lesbian Step-Si..." in your example.

Thanks
it's the original title but I can't get it to scrape using the original title or using the url or simplifying the name it happens to me with movies divided into scenes
(2022-02-22, 01:15)eduardomtz Wrote: it's the original title but I can't get it to scrape using the original title or using the url or simplifying the name it happens to me with movies divided into scenes
Yes, I can see. The search of the Data18 site is terrible. I'll try to find a solution.
Thank you as soon as I can release my card I hope to send you a coffee for your great work
In the beta, when searching jayspov.net, I get a constraint error on actor name and the program closes.
(2022-02-25, 13:41)josavvyy Wrote: In the beta, when searching jayspov.net, I get a constraint error on actor name and the program closes.

Hi @josavvyy,

I've tested it with some videos, but it works for me. Please, give me an exact video name in which the error occurs. 

Thanks
My Step-Daughter Is Tight - Scarlet Hampton. it finds the right video but when I select it I get contraint is null error. the other video I tried worked fine (Sia Lust Is My Horny Stepdaughter)
(2022-03-02, 13:37)josavvyy Wrote: My Step-Daughter Is Tight - Scarlet Hampton. it finds the right video but when I select it I get contraint is null error. the other video I tried worked fine (Sia Lust Is My Horny Stepdaughter)

It's very strange, but it works for me: https://images2.imgbox.com/64/53/CsZVZcj2_o.jpg

Please, send me the log file with the error.

Thanks
(2022-02-22, 19:33)adultmm Wrote:
(2022-02-22, 01:15)eduardomtz Wrote: it's the original title but I can't get it to scrape using the original title or using the url or simplifying the name it happens to me with movies divided into scenes
Yes, I can see. The search of the Data18 site is terrible. I'll try to find a solution.
Hi @eduardomtz,

I hope it has been fixed in v0.10.0-BETA.2.

Cheers
When scraping Bang it will not choose the correct scraper-I have to and manually select each time. I've tried every combination of www.bang.com names on both the files and the scraping folder. I am also getting a webbrowser execution timeout expired when searching bang
(2022-03-12, 21:23)josavvyy Wrote: When scraping Bang it will not choose the correct scraper-I have to and manually select each time. I've tried every combination of www.bang.com names on both the files and the scraping folder. I am also getting a webbrowser execution timeout expired when searching bang
Hi @josavvyy,

Thanks for the error report. The first part is because of the exclamation mark in the name of the site (Bang!), it's easy to fix, but the timeout is caused by the WebBrowser component of .NET and increasing the timeout to 5 minutes doesn't solve the problem, so I have no idea for the time being. I'll remove the Bang.com scraper from the stable version while I can solve the problem.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AdultScraper for Ember released0