Poster in List view when browsing episodes
Is it possible to show the series poster in List view when browsing TV show episodes instead of the episode thumbnail which is displayed now?
Nvidia Shield Pro, Kodi 21.0 Omega, Arctic Zephyr Reloaded

(2021-02-05, 18:47)RyFeR Wrote: Is it possible to show the series poster in List view when browsing TV show episodes instead of the episode thumbnail which is displayed now?
@RyFeR , thanks for bringing this to my attention, as it was working for icon type views, but not for list views.  I have made the fixes on GitHub.  Please set "Episodes Use Poster" in Settings, Amber Settings, Media Views, to Yes.

Once you do, you should get this in List view:

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-02-05, 22:54)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-02-05, 18:47)RyFeR Wrote: Is it possible to show the series poster in List view when browsing TV show episodes instead of the episode thumbnail which is displayed now?
@RyFeR , thanks for bringing this to my attention, as it was working for icon type views, but not for list views.  I have made the fixes on GitHub.  Please set "Episodes Use Poster" in Settings, Amber Settings, Media Views, to Yes.

Regards,

Bart
Man, you're fast! Downloaded, set "Episodes Use Poster" to yes, tested and... confirmed the poster is now shown for TV show episodes in the list view.

As I find the displayed poster rather large in List view I've switched to Low list (less episode titles shown but also smaller poster format).

Again thanks for the update, much appreciated.

(2021-02-05, 22:54)bsoriano Wrote:

Regards,

Bart

Man, you're fast! Downloaded, set "Episodes Use Poster" to yes, tested and... confirmed the poster is now shown for TV show episodes in the list view.

As I find the displayed poster rather large in List view I've switched to Low list (less episode titles shown but also smaller poster format).

Again thanks for the update, much appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Poster in List view when browsing episodes0