Release Orange TV France
It was working on Nexus but since the last update of Iptv simple client, it isn't working  anymore ! I can't find a solution
Solution : in parameters, check basic integration
with a file explorer, copy the .m3u8 stored in the add-on dir to a directory accessible from the kodi filesystem (for example the download dir on Android)
In iptv simple, check local path and point to previously copied file.

You can do the same for epg with the xml file
(2023-02-16, 08:57)matual56 Wrote: Good morning,

Since the update to kodi20.0, orange TV no longer works via iptv manager. It finds no channel. I specify that it worked very well before the update. Do you have a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Mat

Kodi 20.0 portable on Windows no problem with Orange TV France
Note that I use a corrected version of the add-on available here
unfortunately no solution works for me. the last solution given even crashes kodi which cuts itself.
I am on an android box xiaomi box s
Hello everyone,

I'm really sorry, but for personal reason, I'm really not available to solve this problem now... As said to some other users, be sure that as a user of Orange TV France myself, as soon as I'm settled down, I'll work on it. But I can't make any promise on the when, believe me, I can't wait to be back to normal!
Windows 11 x64 | Kodi 19 | Developer of Orange TV addon
Thanks for the addon BreizhReloaded and take your time, watching TV is definitely not an urgent matter Smile
See https://github.com/BreizhReloaded/plugin...fr/pull/33
For update!
Bonjour,

J'ai configuré en manuel avec le m3u et epg ça ne marche plus depuis hier.

J'avais abandonné car ça sauté tout le temps et avec le forum je pensé qu'en manuel ça irait, j'ai l'impression que c'est du pasdebol sur ce coups et qu'il y a eu un changement chez orange ?
J'ai rien dit, ça remarche !
@Orangina - the forum language is English only please.

The use of services like Google Translate is acceptable if required.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Angel
Hello, nothing works anymore I get an error after installing, and I had message channel not par of your subscribtion in my old install.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Orange TV France0