Release Orange TV France
Hi, I have an Nvidia Shield with its latest update (11), Kodi 19.3. I install the latest version of Orange TV France for Kodi, 1.5.0. Everything is good, but when I get to the channels, the app throws an error. Thank you for your help.
My logs :
https://paste.kodi.tv/guqepuzoli.kodi
Hello.
Sometimes when I use it, it stops playing for a while then the sound and image is accelerated and it comes back to normal until it does it again.
Although sometimes it's perfectly fine when watching for hours.
I use it on a Mi box S
Hello, I have no internet connection for a while.
I'm sharing mobile data with Sosh provider but it doesn't seem to work with the add-on?
(2022-06-14, 17:24)asof Wrote: Hello, I have no internet connection for a while.
I'm sharing mobile data with Sosh provider but it doesn't seem to work with the add-on?
That's a really good question, I haven't tried it. Can you access the Orange TV website from your phone and watch any channel?
Windows 11 x64 | Kodi 19 | Developer of Orange TV addon
Hello, yes it works after I logged in.
But it didn't work with the addon when I was sharing data over wifi
Hello,

I downloaded the Orange TV addon and it works well in general. As a myCANAL subscriber, I use it to be able to watch TF1 channels on my Android TV again.
Many thanks for this great work.

I have three small questions:

1/ Is it possible to take advantage of the permanent timeshift? myCANAL allows for example to go back on a program you are watching. I would like to be able to do this, but it doesn't work, I can only pause/resume. 
The Catch up TV & More addon allows to do it, but by my side, the streams of this extension crash by themselves after a while. And there are more channels on OrangeTV so I prefer this source for live.

2/ Is it possible to record programs ? If yes, I didn't understand how to set it up.

3/ Sometimes the update of the channel list and the guide crash. They had disappeared. Then I did a scan again, and they came back, but without my settings (I had put a logo for each channel, changed the order of some channels etc.)

My devices : 
- Nvidia Shield Pro firmware AndroidTV 9.1
- Xiaomi Mi Smart Projector

Thanks a lot for your help,
F.
Hi,

Thanks a lot for this plugin. Just great and perfect.
I never understand why Orange does not propose any APK for Goole TV Sad

Thanks
Hi,
I have an error with this plugin (platform : Windows 11). here is the log file:

"C:\......\addons\plugin.video.orange.fr\resources\lib\provider_templates\orange.py " line 45, in get_stream_info
     return self.provider.get_stream_info(channel_id)
"C:\......\addons\plugin.video.orange.fr\resources\lib\providers\provider_wrapper.py" line 24, in get_stream_info
     stream = get_provider().get_stream_info(channel_id)
"C:\......\addons\plugin.video.orange.fr\resources\addon.py", line 24
     view_func(**kwargs)
"C:\......\addons\scripts.module.routing\lib\routing.py line 141, in _dispatch
    self._dispatch(self.path)
"C:\......\addons\scripts.module.routing\lib\routing.py line 130, in run
    plugin.run()
"C:\......\addons\plugin.video.orange.fr\resources\addon.py", line 58 in <module>
   Traceback (most recent call mast):
   Error Contents: local variable 'stream_info' referenced before assignment
   Error Type: <class 'UnboundLocalError'>

Thanks for your help
I am on dietpi v7 32 bit. I installed the plugin. It asks me for inputstream.ffmpeg.direct . I install : sudo apt install -t backports kodi-inputstream.ffmpegdirect. In kodi iptv manager cannot find inputstream.ffmpegdirect : unmet dependencies

thanks for help
Hello Breizh, my Android updated to Kodi 20, is it bad? I've seen subtitles are now displayed on the whole screen
and there's no sound if I switch the language, but the video streams seem to be played flawlessly
Bonjour,

Depuis la maj vers kodi20.0, orange TV ne fonctionne plus via iptv manager. Il ne trouve aucune chaîne. Je précise que ça fonctionnait très bien avant la maj. Avez vous une solution?

Merci d'avance.

Mat
@matual56 - The forum language is English only please.

Use of services like Google Translate is acceptable if required.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Good morning,

Since the update to kodi20.0, orange TV no longer works via iptv manager. It finds no channel. I specify that it worked very well before the update. Do you have a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Mat
Same thing here  Confused

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Orange TV France0