Release Orange TV France
Hi
Thank you for the addon. I am trying to install it instead of going thru my Box from Orange.
I have a raspberry and I installed the librelec beta version of Kodi.
I then installed IPTV manager without any issues.

However, when I choose TV in Kodi, no channels are displayed.

Is there something I need to check/set up ?

Thanks

<MOD changed to English this time>

Bonjour

merci pour l'addon. J'essaye de le mettre en place de l'installation de ma box Orange.
Je suis sur raspberry et j'ai installé la version beta de librelec basée sur kodi 19.

J'ai ensuite installé le master.zip du projet Orange TV, pas de problème.
J'ai ensuite installé IPTV Manager, pas de problème.

Néanmoins quand je vais dans la partie TV de Kodi...je n'ai ai aucune chaine qui apparait...

Y a t il quelquechose a verifier / activer?

merci d'avance
Florent42,
this site is in English, please.
You can of course use Google translate.
(2021-05-28, 10:31)OTinley Wrote: Florent42,
this site is in English, please.
You can of course use Google translate.
sorry
thanks for the translate
@florent42 I replied to you on GitHub.
Windows 11 x64 | Kodi 19 | Developer of Orange TV addon
(2021-04-06, 17:41)BreizhReloaded Wrote: Any news @vichman?

Not until now. Work is hard, but I'll try to get some spare time to implement Orange Spain provider. I've not forgotten my 'promise'.
Ok! I do understand, I had to put the project aside for the last few weeks. I really appreciate you replied back, don't hesitate to contact me when you're having a look at it, I'm here to help. And good luck with work Smile
Breizh,

I have several questions about the best way to adapt your script to Spanish Orange TV.  I don't know if this public forum is the appropriate place for such a issue. If you don't think so, please tell me how can I privately send you my e-mail address.

The first task is to catch the streaming addresses for all TV channels. As far as I've seen, this is the structure and some examples for three differente public Spanish DVB channels:

Channel TVE1 (two streaming chunks from the same web client session #1)
Channel TVE2 (one streaming chunk from the same web client session #1 as above)
Channel Antena3 (three different streaming chunks from three different web client sessions #1 (same as above), #2 and #3 (new web client sessions))
As you can see, in the same session and channel streaming the only differences are based on QualityLevels and Fragments (we can ignore them).

But when comparing the same channel streaming from different client sessions, the only common string is the one marked in red. This seems to be the channel ID. But there is more info related to the client session identifier, and I don't know how to implement this information in your orange.py script, because there you don't specify the strings preceeding the channel ID. I mean, you code one endpoint as:
Quote:https://mediation-tv.orange.fr/all/live/...del=WEB_PC
and there is no trace for anything different than fixed URL and channel ID.

As I said before, if you think we should continue this discussion in a more private channel, please let me know.

TIA!
Hi,

Is it possible to play movies rented on Orange with this add-on?
@nonob Unfortunately not.

@vichman I missed your post, sorry! @DarrenHill, can you enable PMs so we can continue our discussion privately? Thank you!
(2021-07-02, 20:17)BreizhReloaded Wrote: @vichman I missed your post, sorry! @DarrenHill, can you enable PMs so we can continue our discussion privately? Thank you!

OK, try it now.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
It works, thank you very much!
Hello,

As an Orange customer, i have installed the addon in a FRESH Estuary Kodi 19.3 on Android TV 9.0 with IPTV manager integration.
And it works like a charm  Angel

Many THANKS to @BreizhReloaded for the GREAT work !!!

It would be so much better if Orange provides 1080p & catch-up ...
Thanks @BelR, I'm happy it worked!

Indeed, Orange has its limitations. But the last good news is that they finally deliver original audio and subtitles. You can already select them using the regular menus when watching TV. I'm working on a default system settings.

For catchup TV, you can have a look at Catch-up TV & More.

We just need to wait for 1080p now!
(2021-03-23, 20:45)BreizhReloaded Wrote: Perfect, thank you too, can't wait to hear about your results!

I'm currently working on adding an other French provider called SFR, so there will soon be a mechanism to allow the provider selection by the user.

Hello,
Any news about SFR?
Thanks
HI @BreizhReloaded ,

Can you add or tell me how to add " orange Caraibe " ( Martinique, guadeloupe ) . I saw you add only Orange reunion . You can PM me in french if you want. to explain to me your reverse engineering.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Orange TV France0