Release Orange TV France
(2021-11-15, 00:57)mystikryz Wrote: HI @BreizhReloaded ,

Can you add or tell me how to add " orange Caraibe " ( Martinique, guadeloupe ) . I saw you add only Orange reunion . You can PM me in french if you want. to explain to me your reverse engineering.

If Martinique and Guadeloupe follow the same pattern, it should be quite easy. Open an issue on GitHub and let's talk there. I'll explain what URL you need to find.

(2021-11-05, 17:58)wanabi Wrote: Hello,
Any news about SFR?
Thanks

Not at the moment: I don't have SFR at home, so I need to go and work from a friend's place. Project started and still on the roadmap, but I won't be able to finish that soon.
Windows 11 x64 | Kodi 19 | Developer of Orange TV addon
@mystikryz I ran a few checks from here, and it seems Orange Caraïbe follows the same pattern. I pushed an update but can't test it, please give me some feedbacks.
Allô bonjour j’ai découvert cet adding et vraiment gud job
Pliz dis moi
Quand tu dis tu n’as pas de raison de croire en fait cela ne fonctionne qu’en France c’est ça !? Car de mon côté le stream ne passe pas je ne sais pas si c’est normal ou j’ai manqué quelque chose
Mais tout l’installation dans l’iptv simple est correct Kodi 19.3
(2021-12-08, 14:52)Arm3ok Wrote: Allô bonjour j’ai découvert cet adding et vraiment gud job
Pliz dis moi
Quand tu dis tu n’as pas de raison de croire en fait cela ne fonctionne qu’en France c’est ça !? Car de mon côté le stream ne passe pas je ne sais pas si c’est normal ou j’ai manqué quelque chose
Mais tout l’installation dans l’iptv simple est correct Kodi 19.3
Forum is English only.
Good opportunity to update the first posts, you'll find the answer there @Arm3ok.
sorry
can't find the answer pliz? is it possible to stream outside france im from montreal but currently in central africa and it doesn't seems to work there
got it sorry thanks
Hi @BreizhReloaded  it didn't work , I'll create a case on your github with the log.
Hello

I have exactly the same problem as florent42.

I have nothing in the video tab, I did a manual refresh.

with a difference ready I am at Sosh.

Thanks for your help.
Have you configured IPTV Manager? cf. this issue on GitHub: https://github.com/BreizhReloaded/plugin.../issues/17
Thank you I have a beginning of response the channels are displayed now but I can not get a video stream I have an error.

I remind you that I am at SOSH is this a problem?
I encountered an extract from the logs

https://paste.kodi.tv/debuxofota.kodi
I'm a Sosh client as well, so that's not the issue. Reading your logs, there seems to be an error indeed on the function retrieving stream information. I'll be back at my place next week, I'll have a look then!
Since orange can't provide an android tv app, I was looking for something useful
Molotov did the work quite right for the tnt channels but is too limited.
Big thanks to you for this addon, works exactly as expected and I can finally send back their crappy box.
Thanks a lot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Orange TV France0