Release Orange TV France
Hi BreizhReloaded,

thx so much for this plugin. I was searching for something like that since a long time.
Juste one question : video quality is in 720p, it's is possible to siwtch quality to 1080p ?
Hi BreizhReloaded,
And really thanks for this great job,need some help please, used the plugin on Nidia shield and on PC. the stream failed to start. i cant find where to fill my orange account credentials. can you help please?
on Mi Box3 it works without enter Orange credentials.
Yes, as soon as you are behind an Orange connexion, it should works.
Windows 11 x64 | Kodi 19 | Developer of Orange TV addon
(2022-01-19, 16:46)Maurice95000 Wrote: Juste one question : video quality is in 720p, it's is possible to siwtch quality to 1080p ?

Unfortunately, Orange only provides 720p for now on their web app.
Noted thx
Hi BreizhReloaded,
concerning the 720p resolution, would it be possible to implement AMD's FSR upscaling technology in the app? It would be a killer feature I think,
Regards.
Interesting idea! But I don't think that would be the right place: this addon basically only lists the web TV streams and passes them to Kodi, there is no decoding in it. This part is handle by Kodi via InputStream Adaptive, that may takes place there. And that would bring the feature to every 720p content.
Hi there,

First, I wanted to thank BreizhReloaded for his work. The plugin works perfectly on my LibreElec system.

I read the thread and found some users who wanted to upscale the video. From my side, it's just the opposite. Orange offers HD+, HD and SD definition so is it possible to force the stream in SD ? Friends of mine have a low connection (about 5 MBit/s) and they just want to have the channels on a small TV (19") so they don't really need HD.

Thansk for your help.

Cakeman
Always happy to see that the addon works Smile

As a reminder, available quality streams come from the web TV (ie. chaines-tv.orange.fr) not the ones used by the regular Orange TV receiver. Here is what I get when analysing the MPD content of France 2 for example:
xml:

<Representation id="video=416000" bandwidth="416000" width="400" height="224" sar="224:225" codecs="avc1.4D401E" scanType="progressive"></Representation>
<Representation id="video=680000" bbandwidth="680000" width="480" height="270" sar="1:1" codecs="avc1.4D401E" scanType="progressive"></Representation>
<Representation id="video=1200000" bandwidth="1200000" width="640" height="360" sar="1:1" codecs="avc1.4D401E" scanType="progressive"></Representation>
<Representation id="video=2100000" bandwidth="2100000" width="1024" height="576" sar="1:1" codecs="avc1.4D4028" scanType="progressive"></Representation>
<Representation id="video=3000000" bandwidth="3000000" width="1280" height="720" sar="1:1" codecs="avc1.640028" scanType="progressive"></Representation>
So using lower quality streams should be possible indeed. Just had a quick look, but I couldn't find a quality selector on the web TV. Is there a setting somewhere in Kodi or InputStream to force a specific quality in a video stream? Did your friends had a try already? The stream may be auto-adaptive.
Hi,

Thanks for you work.

I've a small problem, my playlist.m3u8 is empty... and epg.xml too !

I've installed iptv manager and set it to have channels and TV guide are loaded automatically but nothing works.

I'm with Sosh but I don't think this is the problem as I could read you are too.

If you have any idea of what I am doing wrong, it would help me !

Thanks in advance !
Hello @pfroide! Are you sure you also had PVR IPTV Simple Client installed and configured?
Hi, some say it's possible to watch live TV with catch up TV. Which one would be the best? Is catchup TV 1080P? Thanks
That's possible to get live TV with Catch-up TV & More indeed. The main difference between projects is the channel set: public web TV streams from a lot of countries for Catch-up TV & More, private web TV streams included in your Orange/Sosh subscription for Orange TV France.

1080p depends on the channel for Catch-up TV & More. To be checked directly on the TV website.
hello, thank you very much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Orange TV France0