New content doesn't show posters
Recently new content (TV Shows and Movies) doest show posters.

I have tried clearing textures db and thumbnails, as well as switch to another skin (Estuary, in which everything shows correctly) and back.

It was working fine, then all of a sudden stopped showing posters for newly added shows and movies.

Is this a known issue with a known fix?

I would be happy to provide more data if needed.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Log file: https://paste.kodi.tv/piqegomeni

And a few screenshots showing the issue.

As you can see posters work for other shows, and other artwork works fine as well. ImageImage
(2021-02-11, 21:22)Son_Of_Diablo Wrote: Log file: https://paste.kodi.tv/piqegomeni

And a few screenshots showing the issue.

As you can see posters work for other shows, and other artwork works fine as well. ImageImage

Yesterday, I installed Arctic Zephyr 2 in matrix with the addon.xml modification method, all working well, except the covers images.

In Live TV it shows the programs images well, but in my collection it shows the backgrounds, but not the films covers. I installed ThemovieDb helper addon for matrix, cleared the collection and rescanned again, but the same, backgrounds ok but no covers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New content doesn't show posters0