Solved Can I change movie titles from the browser/web ?
So far I've used the normal (Pi to TV) interface and the remote control-keyboard to change titles.  This is slow and painful. Can that be done from the web interface where I have a real keyboard and also cut&paste functionality.  Thanks...RDK
(2021-02-11, 18:41)rdk45 Wrote: So far I've used the normal (Pi to TV) interface and the remote control-keyboard to change titles.  This is slow and painful. Can that be done from the web interface where I have a real keyboard and also cut&paste functionality.  Thanks...RDK

Yes, u can change the title plus other things too via Web interface
Geee, thanks.  What I really need is the "How to do it" info or a good reference....RDK
(2021-02-11, 18:56)rdk45 Wrote: Geee, thanks.  What I really need is the "How to do it" info or a good reference....RDK

Do you have Chorus2 webinterface enabled?

If yes, go to the webinterface eg kodi ipaddress:port

The select a movie your want to edit, so it brings up the movie detail page up. Click on the button that says more which has 3 dots next to it. It will then bring up a menu , at the bottom of the menu it will say edit, click on that and it will bring up the edit page, for the movie.

If u need more info let me know
I have the default web interface which came with the OSMC install.  Not sure if it is the Chorus2.  How do I determine this?...RDK
I tried your suggestion and it works.....Many thanks....RDK
Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-02-11, 19:54)rdk45 Wrote: I tried your suggestion and it works.....Many thanks....RDK

Glad, u got it sorted.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I change movie titles from the browser/web ?0