Solved Rename pattern - Bitrate in Mbps
Hi, with this simple pattern I can rename my movies containing de bitrate

${title} (${year}) [${movie.mediaInfoVideoBitrate} Kbps] -->  Salvaje (2020) [34104 Kbps].mkv

Is it possible to change that rename pattern to have something like this?

Salvaje (2020) [34.1 Mbps].mkv

I don't know if there is any way to be able to divide kbps by 1.000 and keep just one decimal.  Any help would be apreciated.

Regards,
Nothing on this?  If not, may I suggest to include that option as a new feature in TMM?  Many people includes that information in their movies, in Mbps and not kbps, since it is visualy more "elegant", and that is something that other programs do withouth any problem.

It would be great that TMM can do it as well...
good idea - I will include this in v4.1 with a new renderer (;bitrate) AND an alias for the video bit rate (which was missing -> ${videoBitRate})
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I have seen this change has been already implemented, and I just wanted to thank you for all your effort and great work! 

Really, really, really thanks! 

Regards,
Hi, 

Nothing really important, but I have realized that there is a small difference in the behaviour from v4.1 pre-release / nightly. and v4.1 stable

While in the first ones Mbps is shown as 14,1 Mbps, in the stable version, it says 14.1 Mbps

Just in case, in one writes it with a comma "," while the other does it with a dot ".".

From my  point of view, it is better to have it renamed with a ",", since "." could be missunderstood by the operating system.

Maybe you can change it so it uses "," instead of "."?

Thanks in advanced.
this depends on the language/locale settings - if your chosen locale formats the decimal as point, the renderer will to do it as point

I know that in en/US the decimal separator is a dot whereas in de/DE it is a comma -> so tmm completely follows the format style of your language
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thanks for your response.  I am realizing that I have one TMM in english and other in spanish, and as you said, it does differently.  

I will keep that in mind to get the desired result.

Thanks again for your work.

Regards,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rename pattern - Bitrate in Mbps0