TV Guide loading, but not updating
Hello all, complete noob here and to IPTV.  Most times my tv guide loads fine.  Lately, I have noticed that the guide loads but does not update to present time; meaning if it is 8pm, it will load times for 2pm.  No matter how much I force close Kodi it does not update properly until the next day.  
I tried the following: disable stalker client, clear guide, clear Kodi cache on android OS, then reopen Kodi, enable stalker client - but still it does not update properly.

Any help is appreciated to get the tv guide to update correctly consistently.

Thanks
(2021-02-13, 05:08)trini Wrote: Hello all, complete noob here and to IPTV.  Most times my tv guide loads fine.  Lately, I have noticed that the guide loads but does not update to present time; meaning if it is 8pm, it will load times for 2pm.  No matter how much I force close Kodi it does not update properly until the next day.  
I tried the following: disable stalker client, clear guide, clear Kodi cache on android OS, then reopen Kodi, enable stalker client - but still it does not update properly.

Any help is appreciated to get the tv guide to update correctly consistently.

Thanks
I have a different problem. Epg data loads fine after kodi restart but never updates - until clear of epg data and restart of the box. Tried every option that exists. Really annoying but it seems there are no focus on this client.
Hello,

I have the same issuer with my RPi4 / Kodi Matrix.
1st install --> i have all channel and EPG guide.
after 24h --> No EPG appear
I reset the EPG from the Guide Menu
I restart my RPi4, and now i have the EPG !!

Someone have the solution to have all channel, movie and series ?
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide loading, but not updating0