best IPTV software for capture internet stream
Hi everybody,
there are so many iptv software you can download on kodi, that i am a little bit lost about them
Which one is in easy one to use for capture internet stream
thanks,
jan
I don't think there currently are any supported addons for this, plus it's not really what Kodi is about anyway.

In places it can get towards the grey area edge of our piracy policy (wiki), so it's not an area we really support.

Also please do not post the same request or question multiple times - we like to keep a clean and tidy forum Smile
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-02-15, 00:06)DarrenHill Wrote: I don't think there currently are any supported addons for this, plus it's not really what Kodi is about anyway.

In places it can get towards the grey area edge of our piracy policy (wiki), so it's not an area we really support.

Also please do not post the same request or question multiple times - we like to keep a clean and tidy forum Smile

there are still a lot of post about catching stream on the forum.
It is not about catching internet stream that is illegal because a lot of stream are legal , it is just how to use IPTV software that could be illegal
I know, as I said it's a grey area. Hence also why this thread is still here and not in the bin Wink

There are a couple of addons around which may allow this, but at the moment I don't think any of them are actively supported and so may or may not be functional.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
You might look into some of the PVR backends that have Kodi PVR addons.  Some of those have ways to record IPTV streams (often via m3u files).  NextPVR, for instance has this capacity.  I used it in conjunction with ChannelsDVR to be able to tune and record most of the cable channels I get in the US (by using TVEverywhere).  The streams you can legally get and the PVR options you have may vary from country to country.
thanks pkscout for your advice

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
best IPTV software for capture internet stream0