Need to use keymap editor to remap a key so I can bring up the epg- where is it?
BTW I wanted to say that Kodi 19 is working 10000X better than the native app that it replaced. Years ago I used Kodi with WMC and was happy. Then the tuner company decided to make their own DVR system. The DVR part of it has always worked fine and has always been reliable, but the client/app side has been a nightmare. Video losing sync with the sound has been a problem on and off for years. About a year ago an update broke rewind/FF. Even after they said they fixed it , mine still had issues but got crickets from them. And living with someone that has disabilities and trying to teach them that crazy system was a super pain. Not that they are stupid, but because the system did not always respond to button commands unless you hit exit and try again.   I could go on about the crippled EPG but you get the idea.

19 works like a dream. The buttons always work the same, the guild ALWAYS works now , Fast forward/Rewind always work and she has no problems changing channels with Kodi (took 2 years with the other system- no joke), The Video and sound stay in sync and the live stream stays working all day. And now I have a full  EPG again!.  Thanks a mill Kodi!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need to use keymap editor to remap a key so I can bring up the epg- where is it?0