Feature request re mediainfo.xml files
Hi! Loving the software, and the ongoing improvements.

I use TMM on a Mac, with my media files on a remote server, accessed over SFTP via MountainDuck. It's a bit slow but the alternative (running TMM on the server and using VNC) is slow in a more irritating way.

Mediainfo is obviously very slow to get, and whilst in theory it only needs to be done once, in practice I have enough network problems etc. that I need to refresh far more than should be necessary. The mediainfo.xml files help a lot with this, but they only cover the primary file. A lot of my films have extras—featurettes, behind the scenes, trailers etc.—all in the main film folder. Would it be possible to have mediainfo.xml files for those as well please?

Thanks for thinking about this.

Phil
so, creating the mediainfo xml files for all _video_ files and not for _all_ files (like artwork, subtitles, ...)?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2021-02-18, 15:18)mlaggner Wrote: so, creating the mediainfo xml files for all _video_ files and not for _all_ files (like artwork, subtitles, ...)?
If all the heavy lifting work could be done on the remote server and having the local tmm acting as a client to the server tmm that would be brilliant

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature request re mediainfo.xml files0