Bug Shows appear via MacOS but not Windows
I have same versions of Kodi installed on a MacOS system and a WindowsOS system; however . . . 

1) On MacOS all TV Shows load and presented as expected.
2) On Windows OS, all shows load except for one, Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist (1995)
3) This show loads / appears via my MacOS system, but does not appear on the Windows system

Has anyone ever experience an issue such as this one and how do we fix it??
---Anthony
(2021-02-18, 04:58)23493775 Wrote: I have same versions of Kodi installed on a MacOS system and a WindowsOS system; however . . . 

2) On Windows OS, all shows load except for one, Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist (1995)
3) This show loads / appears via my MacOS system, but does not appear on the Windows system

---Anthony
. . .  PS: my media are stored on an 8TB WD_Black Gaming drive; I swapped the drive (i.e., NTFS formate) between both systems.
I assume you are individually scraping on each device and that you are not sharing via a MySQL setup?

Can you provide a Debug Log which captures you scraping the show. Ensure debug mode is enabled and upload to Kodi Paste Site and provide the link.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-02-18, 05:00)23493775 Wrote:
(2021-02-18, 04:58)23493775 Wrote: I have same versions of Kodi installed on a MacOS system and a WindowsOS system; however . . . 

---Anthony
. . .  PS: my media are stored on an 8TB WD_Black Gaming drive; I swapped the drive (i.e., NTFS formate) between both systems.

Thanks !! 
Yes, no "MySQL setup"; I am very new to Kodi, haha ..  
Basically, I backup all my media via my MacOS system first ...

1) Next, I lunch Kodi on the MacOS system to see how it will present my backup efforts ...
2) If all checks out, I then walk over to my Windows system, grab the 8TB HDD (i.e., WD_Black / NTFS formatted), and physically connect it to the MacOS system, copying the backup over to the HDD.
3) I then walk the HDD back over to the Windows system, reconnect it, and lunch Kodi for Windows and all normally shows up on the Windows system, just as it does on MacOS system ...

However, for this one video / TV series, Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist (1995), it displays under my Kodi library via my MacOS system but not so when lunching Kodi via my Windows system with the now reconnected media HDD ...

I will get that log information to you, as soon as I figure out how to get it, haha .. please standby and I will get that back over to you, shortly !
Thanks!!
---A
(2021-02-18, 10:48)23493775 Wrote: I will get that log information to you, as soon as I figure out how to get it
Debug Log
or
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2665079
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shows appear via MacOS but not Windows0