Feature Requests
I love this software, and I think that these three feature requests would make it complete for me.

1. Filter on whether a film has a trailer or not.  This will allow us to easily identify which films we need to obtain trailers for.
2. Filter on the Note field.  I keep information there that would be beneficial to filter on.
3. The ability to manually enter a film's certification that isn't contained in the dropdown (this may be a foreign film, or a film that predates the MPAA ratings).  Or, if a non-standard certification is contained in the NFO, allow TMM to use it rather than display "unknown" and write over it.  I have a number of films that were "Approved" under the MPPC and have never received an MPAA rating.  I typically will enter "Approved" in the NFO for purposes of limiting access (content is open to a larger audience than "Unrated").

Just some thoughts.
1. is already in there (cannot remember when we added this, but at least in my v4.1 build there is a media type filter, where you can filter on the type trailer)
2. good idea!
3. the certification field does only contain values which are _valid_ certifications regardless what you enter in the NFO.. not possible to change here because the values and detection logic is wired in code
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thank you.  Looks like I'll need to upgrade to v4 with these additional filters (and hopefully the below items).  

Two other items: Right now, when I scrape from IMDB, the only way for TMM to find a "Short" is for me to put the IMDB ID in the record before doing the scrape.  Is there any plan to have TMM search through the IMDB shorts as well?

In regards to Certifications, often when scraping from IMDB, it will pull a movie's "TV" rating (TV-PG) rather than its "Movie" rating (PG).  I then go to IMDB and manually enter the correct movie rating.  Is there a way to force TMM to pull the movie rating rather than the television rating?
Will it soon be possible to sort the columns (seasons, episodes, ratings, etc.) yourself according to your own preferences? As an example, the film title should not appear in the first column, but rather the content "new films".
I finally got a lifetime Plex Pass so I really wont be using Kodi and have no need for all the artwork or trailer. With that being said, I would love to see an option for deleting artwork, posters and trailers from the movie folder. if this feature is there i can't seem to find it. 
Thanks for your time and great work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Requests0